- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 12 | Next photo
Seaside Cottage at Round Hill
Hope Well, JamaicaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Seaside Cottage at Round Hill
Near Jamaica's Montego Bay, this four-bedroom villa, complete with a staff of five and a private pool, has plenty of Caribbean perks.
Proximity to Jamaica's Round Hill Hotel & Villas, one of the original luxury resorts in the Caribbean, is the draw at this a four-bedroom, four-bathroom villa on three seafront acres. With its Balinese-Caribbean style (colorful accents, tile floors), five-person staff (including a chef), and spacious patio with pool and Jacuzzi, it's designed for families or couples seeking a laid-back vacation with tailored services. Nearby, the Round Hill hotel still retains its classic country-club feel; families return year after year, and the property has lured well-heeled guests, from Ralph Lauren to Jackie Kennedy, since 1953. And 10 months out of the year, villa guests have access to the tennis matches, yoga classes, and spa treatments of the iconic property, which is why it's the perfect choice for those who want to join in on the fun—or escape it.
The resort's narrow stretch of sand fills up quickly during peak season. For a prime spot, stake your claim before 10 a.m.
Don't miss dinner at Montego Bay Restaurant: Round Hill's chef, Martin Maginley, uses ingredients from the property's garden for dishes such as Jamaican rock shrimp and pole beans with fresh mint. Dinner for two $95.
Arrive at Sangster International Airport (MBJ), which is approximately 10 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.John Pringle Drive, Hope Well, Saint James, Jamaica
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Five-person Staff
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Stereo System
- Round Hill Membership
- Access to nearby Facilities
- Spa Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Round Hill Membership
- Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Multi-Station TVs
- Room-to-Room Intercoms
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Private Dining
- Indoor Private Dining
- Four bedroom, four bath villa can accommodate up to 8 people
- Welcome tropical drinks and snacks in cottage upon arrival Full staff including personal cook, housekeeper, gardeners and laundress Provisioning service, full meal preparation services and private wait staff (cost of food is NOT includes
- Taxes Please Note:
Guests have access to all the services and amenities at both The Round Hill and Tryall Club, with the exception of September 9- October 14, when Round Hill Hotel is expected to be closed.
Why We Love Hope Well
A few miles from Montego Bay on the western shore of Jamaica, Seaside Cottage at Round Hill offers proximity to outdoor adventure (ziplining through the jungle), Jamaican culture (the shops and restaurants of Montego Bay), and pure tropical bliss.
2.5-hour trips from $64 per person.
Where to Shop: While the shops in Montego Bay source predictable souvenirs—from Blue Mountain coffee to Jamaican rum—the shops at Round Hill are stocked with more original finds, such as batik clothing from Jamaican designer Mutumba.
Where to Eat: A short drive from the resort, the Lobster Trap, an open-air, BYOB seaside restaurant, serves fresh-caught lobster and family-style sides, including corn and callaloo.
Sawyers Beach Road, Hopewell.
Dinner for two $45.
Where to Drink: Even non-duffers should visit the 2,200-acre Tryall Club, a world-renowned golf club with ocean views. Hit the links on a Wednesday, and enjoy the manager's cocktail party that evening.
Why Go Now
Late September 2013
Falmouth Blue Marlin Tournament
Falmouth's historic seaside strip is buzzing with excitement over the competition and comes to life as world-class fishermen bring back their catch.
Falmouth, Montego Bay.
Late September 2013
Celebrating the African roots of music in the Caribbean and featuring regional as well as African artists.
December 7, 2013
Reggae Marathon and Half Marathon
Walk, jog or run along the stunning coast to the beat of reggae. The rhythm is certain to keep you moving as you progress along the 26.2 mile or 13.1 mile course.