- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 19 | Next photo
Keyonna Beach Antigua
Antigua, West IndiesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Keyonna Beach Antigua
This secluded, adults-only resort is located on Turners Beach, widely regarded as Antigua's best swimming spot.
There are the well-known Antigua hotspots, and then there's this adults-only gem: a nine-room waterfront retreat on the island's unspoiled southwestern edge, midway between English Harbour and St. John's. Not surprisingly, the trump card is the view, first spotted in the lobby, by way of windows that look out onto the beach. Standard and beachfront rooms are cozy and intimate, with four-poster beds and either a veranda or patio furnished with comfortable plantation chairs. Cottages are spacious with double vanity bathrooms and outside showers. For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach, which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot.
Keyonna is located on the western side of the island, so there are jaw-dropping sunsets over Montserrat, a neighboring volcanic island.
Arrive at VC Bird International Airport (ANU) which is approximately 14 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.Johnson's Point, Saint Mary, Antigua and Barbuda
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Beach Loungers
- Beach Towels
- Rental Cars
- Water Sports (surcharge)
- Laundry Service
- Golf Course nearby
- Beach Views
- Private Balconies
- Air Conditioning
- Handmade Furniture
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Irons + Ironing Boards
- Daily Maid Service
- Beachfront Dining
- All meals with table waiter service (no buffets)
- All house wine, cocktails, beer, and spirits
- Stays of 7 nights or more also include one excursion
- Hotel taxes and service charges
Why We Love Antigua
Swim, sunbathe, snorkel, or simply unwind on this 108-square-mile Caribbean island, accessible by direct flight from many major U.S. cities.
Heritage Quay, St. John's.
Full-day tours from $120 per person.
Where to Eat: French restaurant Le Bistro is one of the island's most popular dining spots. Try the lasagne de legumes au pistou gratinee la mozzarella, served with tomato coulis and Parmesan cheese.
Hodges Bay, St. John's.
Dinner for two $100.
Where to Drink: The open-air bar at The Coast, on the Heritage Quay boardwalk, overlooks busy St. John's Harbour. Try the Antigua Smile, made with dark rum, peach schnapps, and fresh pineapple.
Heritage Quay, St. John's.
Drinks for two $30.
Best Day Trip: Antigua's sister island, Barbuda, is known for its pink sand beaches. It takes just 20 minutes to fly there on SVG Airlines; then head out to explore the Codrington Lagoon or the Darby Cave sinkhole, or visit island shops such as the Art Café.
Why Go Now
October 31, 2013
National Dress Day
Island buildings are decorated with brightly colored tapestries for the anniversary of Antigua's independence.
December 25, 2013
Christmas Day Nelson's Dockyard Champagne Party
Champagne party hosted in famous Nelson's Dockyard, English Harbour. Enjoy live music, Champagne and BBQ beginning mid-morning.
Feb. 13 - 16, 2014
Jolly Harbour Valentine's Regatta
A three-day international sailing competition with boats of all shapes and sizes—and one of the year's splashiest beach parties.