- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
1 of 6 | Next photo
Saint John's, AntiguaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Cocos Hotel
White-sand beaches flank the cliff-side cottages at this couples-only resort on Antigua's southwest coast.
Looking for panoramic waterfront views? The all-inclusive Cocos Hotel, perched on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea, delivers it in spades. But you'll want to select your room wisely: the 26 cottages are set among the palm trees, and the higher the cottage, the greater the view. Inside, there are dark wood floors and wispy white curtains; furnishings—such as four-poster beds and comfortable deck chairs—were crafted by local artisans. The adults-only policy means that the feeling is quiet and serene, and the private beach is often empty—ideal for the couples and honeymooners who frequent the hotel. Though the Serenity Cottage spa isn't full service, there are a range of pampering treatments, such as a sea salt body polish and hydrating wrap.
Guests staying three nights or more receive a complimentary, 30-minute spa treatment at Serenity Cottage
The all-inclusive rate includes three meals a day at the Cocos Restaurant, where the signature dish is a crab meat-stuffed mahi mahi served in a garlic-tomato sauce.
Arrive at V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU) which is approximately 13 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.Valley Church Beach, Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Treatments
- Golf nearby
- In-room Safes
- Hair Dryers
- Irons (on request)
- Ceiling Fans
- Tea + Coffee Makers
- Indoor + Outdoor Showers
- Beach Bar
- This hotel is all-inclusive and includes full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, cocktails, soft drinks, water, brand liquors and spirits, house wine by the glass with meals, snorkeling and kayaking, swimming pool, beach loungers, beach/pool service, beach/pool towels, taxes and staff gratuities.
Why We Love Saint John's
A trip to Antigua isn't only about the beach. There's the flavorful fusion cuisine; the island's multi-national heritage, on display at the Dockyard Museum on English Harbour; and steel-band reggae at a handful of nightclubs.
Admission $8 per person.
Outdoor Excursion: A stop by a secluded lagoon, a short nature walk, and an outing to an uninhabited island are all part of the all-day Paddles Kayak Club eco-tour.
Day-long tours from $55 per person.
Where to Eat: East restaurant serves fusion cuisine influenced by Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, and Japan techniques. Don't miss the spicy curries, tandoor-baked mahi mahi, and miso-roasted sea bass.
Carlisle Bay, Old Rd., St. Mary's.
Dinner for two $90.
Where to Drink: Abracadabra's Restaurant and Disco Bar has an outdoor Chill Out Lounge—the perfect spot for swinging in a hammock with a mojito in hand.
Dockyard Dr., English Harbour.
Drinks for two $20.
Why Go Now
July 28-August 7, 2012
Calypso music competitions and talent shows are part of this summertime carnival in St. John's.
October 31, 2012
National Dress Day
Island buildings are decorated with brightly colored tapestries for the anniversary of Antigua's independence.
November 9-11, 2012
Antigua and Barbuda Literary Festival
Caribbean authors converge on the island during this annual festival of poetry workshops and fiction contests.
Various venues, St. John's, Antigua.