- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 21 | Next photo
Dominica, West IndiesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Secret Bay
Serene privacy awaits you at this secluded hotel on the beautiful island of Dominica..
Looking for a destination off the beaten path? Consider Secret Bay on the northwestern tip of the untrammeled eco-island of Dominica. Set among lush tropical vegetation and constructed from carefully curated sustainable materials like Guyanese greenwood and hand built by local craftsmen, the four luxurious tree house villas above mango trees have red cedar furnishings, outdoor showers and full-equipped kitchens. The in-house chef favors organic ingredients sourced from the property's orchard and wild herb garden, and you are invited to tag along to local markets to stock your kitchen. The hotel is a haven for outdoor fiends. Grab a kayak and paddle out to the nearby reefs or discover the mesmerizing sea caves. Are you in need of more Zen? Arrange for an in-villa massage, for Yoga classes on the outdoor deck or descend on a Meditation Corner in the on-site wild orchid garden.
Not in the mood for cooking while on vacation? Opt for the hotel's personalized cooking service whipping up two meals a day in your villa.
Take advantage of the hotel's well-stocked wine cellar and get a chilled bottle of bubbly to celebrate the end of a fabulous day in your hammock.
Arrive at Melville Hall Airport (DOM) which is approximately 22 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.Ross Blvd, Dublanc, Saint Peter Parish, Dominica
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Equipment Rentals
- Yoga Classes
- Laundry Service
- Concierge Service
- Private Villas
- Fully equipped Kitchens
- Outdoor Showers
- i-Pod Docks
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Book + DVD Selections
- Personal Cook (surcharge)
- Cooking Classes
- 2 person max occupancy in the Zabuco Honeymoon Villa
- 5 person max occupancy in Zing-Zing
- Transfers from DOM airport to the resort
- Fruit platter
- Welcome dinner with private chef
- Use of mountain bikes, kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Use of a Kindle with the international newspaper of your choice
Why We Love Dominica
Boasting untouched rainforests, stunning waterfalls and ribbons of charcoal-colored sand, the enchanted island is a blissful slice of the Caribbean yet unchartered by tourist crowds.
Outdoor Excursion: Ask the kitchen staff to prepare an organic picnic basket and hire a guide at the hotel to take you up scenic Indian River past mangroves and Bwa Mang trees. Refuel with a special punch at the funky bar located in the midst of the jungle, a favored spot by the cast and crew while filming the Pirates of the Caribbean flicks.
Why Go Now
July 11 - 20, 2014
Held by the Dominica Watersports Association and studded with fun events like snorkeling picnics, traditional boat races and a wine and cheese cruise. Various locations around the island.
October 24 - 26, 2014
World Creole Music Festival
Pulsating Creole music with acts from across the Caribbean is front and center at this 3-day event.
Windsor Park Sports Stadium, Bath Road, Roseau.
October - November 2014
The month-long celebration features cultural activities like African dance competitions, parades and traditional food offerings.