- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Sandy Haven Resort, Negril, Jamaica
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 6 | Next photo
Santorini, GreeceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Athina Suites
Built against soaring volcanic rocks overlooking the Aegean Sea, the romantic, nine-room Athina Cliff Side Suites in Santorini offers seclusion, though it's mere minutes from Fira's main square.
It's all about the caldera views at Santorini's Cycladic-style Athina Suites, where nine whitewashed rooms are carved into the hillside, just steps below Fira's main square. Be prepared for some exercise: stairs lead to the jewelry shops and leather good boutiques of Fira, as well as down to the Aegean Sea and back up the hotel's outdoor pool, lined with a stone mosaic. All in all, however, the hotel is a relaxing, quiet place, with few staffers and basic amenities—ideal for travelers looking for a casual Greek island retreat. The charms of the owner, paired with easy access to the town center, are the hallmarks of this laid-back gem.
Don't miss the sunset views from the pool. Early evening is also great time to trade travel tips with other guests.
Wake up at sunrise for postcard-perfect scenes of fishing boats heading into the harbor with the day's catch.
Arrive at Santorini National Airport (JTR) which is approximately 4 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.Fira, Cyclades, Santorini Island, Greece
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Sunbathing Deck
- Fruits + Wine upon Arrival
- 12-hour Front Desk
- Bell Boy Service
- Concierge Services
- Laundry + Ironing Services
- Baby Sitting (fee)
- Massage Treatments (fee)
- Yoga Classes (fee)
- Cooking Lessons (fee)
- Excursions (fee)
- LCD + Satellite TV
- CD Players
- Hair Dryers
- Air Conditioning
- Luxury Linens
- Small Sitting Area
- Mini Refrigerator
- Al Fresco Breakfast
- Restaurants nearby
- 2-person maximum occupancy in the Junior Suite
- 3-person maximum occupancy in the Honeymoon Suite
- Continental Breakfast
- Welcome Drink
- Bottle of Wine and fruit platter
- Early check-in/late check-out if available
Why We Love Santorini
A mythical ancient island that endured one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history, Santorini feels like no other place on earth.
Dinner for two $60.
Where to Drink: The simple, family-run Tzanakis Tavern, on the village's main square, is an inviting spot for a pre-dinner drink or an après-dinner ouzo.
Drinks for two $8.
Where to Shop: A quirky and colorful array of handcrafted clay bowls, platters, and jewelry fills the bright and airy Galatea's Pottery Studio.
Why Go Now
May 12, 2012
Agios Epifanios Festival
The ancient town of Akrotiri celebrates this religious day with games, and song and dance.
May 29, 2012
Agia Theodosia Festival
This holy day in Akrotiri, the island southwest of Fira, includes music performances and homemade pastries such as honey-soaked baklavas.