- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 14 | Next photo
San Antonio Hotel
Santorini, GreeceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At San Antonio Hotel
The adults-only San Antonio Hotel in Fira is an undiscovered hideaway that's perfect for couples.
A glass of champagne welcomes travelers to Santorini's secluded San Antonio Hotel, an adults-only, 26-room property built into the volcanic rock between Fira and Oia. It's the type of place that Santorini is known for, with white-washed walls, an infinity pool, private verandas facing the Aegean Sea, and minimalist interiors that let the dramatic landscape take center stage. Our favorite touches? The in-suite Jacuzzis and the on-point butler service, ready to arrange excursions to undiscovered island spots such as Perissa, a black-sand beach just a quick ATV ride from the charming hotel.
Rent an ATV from the concierge to explore the island and its remote beaches. For a trip to Oia or Thira, a butler will call an island taxi.
Late fall is shoulder season in Santorini. Rates will be lower, but be wary of strong wind.
Arrive at Santorini Thira National Airport (JTR) which is approximately 5 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.Absolute Bliss Imerovigli Suites, Imerovigli, Santorini Island, Greece
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Infinity Pool
- Spa Suite
- Spa Treatments
- Concierge Service
- Maid Service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Butler Service
- Laundry Service
- Open Plan Suites
- Private Verandahs
- En-suite Bathrooms
- In-Suite Jacuzzis (some)
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Bar + Lounge
- 24-hour room service
- Private Dining
- 2-person maximum occupancy
- Bottle of wine and fruit in room on arrival
- Daily champagne breakfast
- 30-minute full body massage treatment for two each day
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Early check-in and late check-out if available
Why We Love Santorini
A mythical ancient island that endured one of the largest volcanic eruptions in history, Santorini feels like no other place on earth. Here, everything is brighter: whitewashed cube-shaped houses, the lapis lazuli sea, and sunsets that light up the caldera.
Ammoudi Port in Oia.
Dinner for two $50.
Where to Drink: The Ochre Wine Bar on the outskirts of Oia is off the beaten path, but worth the trip. Bartenders pour more than 150 wines, ranging from local Santorini specialties to top varietals from Napa Valley and France.
Drinks for two $22.
Best Day Trip: Ios is the most practical island for a day trip from Santorini, as it's the first stop on the ferry trip from Santorini to Mykonos. During the summer months, Ios lures partygoers, so anticipate raucous crowds and revelry that lasts well into the night.
Why Go Now
July 1-September 30, 2012
This three-month-long exhibition lures world artists. This year's theme is "The Past: Memory and Nostalgia."
August 1-23, 2012
Megaro Gyzi Festival
Founded in 1980 by the island's Catholic Diocese, this cultural and spiritual festival includes a painting exhibition, musical concert, and children's narrative performance.