- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 9 | Next photo
Tucson, ArizonaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Canyon Ranch
Unwind and unplug at this Sonoran Desert destination spa, one of the top health resorts in the United States.
Canyon Ranch is known for its health-oriented experiences—from yoga to cooking classes—but only the hotel group's Tucson property, set on 150 Sonoran Desert acres, offers the sun-filled Arizona weather and landscape. Tucked among the Santa Catalina mountains, the resort is a primed for relaxation and rejuvenation, thanks to cell-phone-free zones, contemplation gardens, and an 80,000-square-foot spa complex overseen by physicians and life-management therapists. Robe-clad travelers meander between the public spaces and 160 guest rooms, all with carved-wood furniture and original paintings. The robust list of activities includes the signature experiences (nutrition consultations, aquatic programs) as well as photography hikes and golf-performance lessons.
Those with a sweet tooth don't have to do without. Head to the poolside Double U Café around noon for cookies straight from the oven.
If you're a biking enthusiast, visit the Saturday before Thanksgiving for El Tour de Tucson. The world-renowned race is open to cyclists of all ages and abilities; hotel guests are welcome.
Arrive at Tucson International Airport (TUS) which is approximately 19 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 45 - 60 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.8600 E. Rockcliff Road, Tucson, Arizona, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Enhancement Center
- Fitness Classes
- Medical Consultations
- Beauty Treatments
- Spa Treatments
- Aquatic Center
- Golf Lessons
- 3 Outdoor Pools
- 1 Indoor Pool
- Media + Print Library
- Gift Shop
- Cooking Classes
- Locker Rooms + Amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Digital Alarm Clocks
- iPod Docking Stations
- DVD + Stereo/CD Players
- Feather Beds
- Feather or Foam Pillows
- Filtered Water
- Flat-screen TVs
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Coffee + Tea
- In-room Safes
- Irons + Ironing Boards
- Terrycloth Robes
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Non-alcoholic Bar
- Demonstration Kitchen
- Rates based on two people sharing accommodation
- Three healthy gourmet meals per day plus snacks
- Activities such as 40+ fitness classes, complete access to 80,000-square-foot spa complex, four pools, guided hikes, walks and biking excursions
- Daily selection of wellness presentations, workshops and cooking demonstrations
- $135 allowance per person, per night good towards toward spa, sports and integrative wellness services
- Personal Program Advisor to help custom-design your stay
- Health & Fitness Assessment reviewed by a nurse educator
- Transportation to and from Tucson International Airport, or complimentary valet parking
- Local phone calls and Internet access
- Taxes and resort fees
There is a 3-night minimum stay for this package
Why We Love Tucson
North of downtown Tucson, the Catalina Foothills is an idyllic setting for a range of activities, from skiing Mt. Lemmon to hiking among the waterfalls in Sabino Canyon.
6910 E. Sunrise Drive.
Dinner for two $14.
Where to Drink: A local go-to for happy hour, Kingfisher serves wine and classic cocktails such as Grover's Martini, with Bombay Sapphire gin and blue-cheese olives. There are lively jazz performances on Monday and Saturday evenings.
2564 E. Grant Road.
Drinks for two $9.
Best Day Trip: Part zoo and part botanical garden, the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, just an hour west of the resort, is home to thousands of native plants and more than 300 animal species, some of which roam behind invisible fences.
2021 N. Kinney Road.
Admission for two $24.
Why Go Now
Now through November 2012
Sabino Canyon Tours Evening Tram Ride
Watch for nocturnal animals during a 45-minute tram ride through the moonlit canyon.
Sabino Canyon, Tucson.
August 10-12, 2012
Tombstone Vigilante Days
Street entertainment, chili cook-off and a 10k run in the town where Wyatt Earp fought the Clanton and McLaury brothers at the OK Corral.
October 6, 2012
Great Tucson Beer Festival
Taste samples from a wide variety of beers brought to you by brewers from around the Southwest and around the world.
Hi Corbett Field, 3400 E. Camino Campestre, Tucson.