- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 14 | Next photo
Chicago, IllinoisEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Chicago Confidential
This historic Chicago hotel in The Loop is close to Millennium Park, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Theater District.
This stately Windy City landmark still retains its timeless character, even after a handful of upgrades and refinements over the property's history, which dates back to the 1800's. The property has a palatial vibe, with more than 1,000 rooms and public spaces decked out in crystal chandeliers; the award-winning restaurant and bar filled with Chicago's art scene for pre- and post-theater drinks. Plus, thanks to a nearly $200 million makeover several years back, many of the contemporary rooms now come with plush-top Serta mattresses, flat-screen TVs, and fireplaces. Other modern conveniences include an indoor pool, a spa with multiple treatment rooms, and a huge state-of-the-art gym.
Chicago has excellent shopping, but stylish travelers will appreciate the property's modest on-site selection of stores, too (Aldo, Crocs, and more).
Business travelers are well accommodated here; there's a UPS center, standard business services (computers, fax machine, copiers, and more), and 100,000 square feet of meeting space.
Arrive at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD).Chicago, Illinois, united states
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Health + Wellness Center
- Spa Services
- Heated Pool
- Business Services
- Meeting Space
- Gift Shop
- High-speed Internet Access
- Plush-top Mattresses
- Luxury Linens
- Working Desks
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Irons + Ironing Boards
- Alarm Clocks with MP3 Connectivity
- Restaurant + Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Afternoon Tea
- In-Room Dining
- 2 person max occupancy
- All hotel taxes
Why We Love Chicago
Theater, skyscrapers, and shopping define the Loop, the city's historic downtown neighborhood.
111 South Michigan Ave.
Where to Shop: You'll find Burberry, Michael Kors, and several of the classic department stores (including Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's) all within walking distance of the hotel.
Where to Eat: No trip to Chicago is complete without a slice of deep-dish pizza; head to Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, which has been firing up pies since the 1940s.
Why Go Now
June 23-24, 2012
Hang out with locals in Lincoln Park during this weekend festival, which draws food vendors, local artists, and live music performers.
June 29-July 1, 2012
Craft Beer Festival
Spring for a tasting ticket to sample a stellar selection of midwestern brews while local bands play in the background.
1633 N. Cleveland Ave., Lincoln Park.
General admission $5.
Tasting ticket $75.