- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 13 | Next photo
Saint Barth, French West IndiesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hotel Christopher
The 41-room Hotel Christopher, on secluded Pointe Milou, St. Barth's, is home to the island's largest swimming pool and offers plenty of waterfront views.
On a glitzy island like St. Barth's, intimate, low-key escapes are hard to come by. Enter Hotel Christopher, with 41 rooms and suites on the island's secluded Pointe Milou, just a 20-minute drive east of Gustavia. The alfresco restaurant and bar, Mango, serves up some of the island's best mahi mahi, all right next to the largest swimming pool in St. Barth's. Inside, chic interiors (concrete floors, pitched ceilings) let the ever-present view of the sea take center stage; each room features a daybed on the balcony—the perfect spot for a private oceanfront nap. Even without a private beach to call its own, the property has enough cache to lure a laidback crowd to the hotel's chic, palm-tree-lined pool deck.
With all the hills and winding roads on St. Barths, a rental car is a must for traveling between the hotel and the island's many beaches.
Make reservations by 3 p.m. for dinner at on-site Taino; snag the tucked-away table in the restaurant's library corner, and don't miss the tuna tataki in coconut milk.
Arrive at Gustaf III Airport (SBH) in Saint Barthélemy which is approximately 10 miles from the Hotel. Anticipate about 15-20 minutes of travel time.Pointe Milou, Saint Barth, French West Indies
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Beach Access
- Spa on property
- Concept Store
- Water Sports nearby
- Cultural Activities nearby
- Private Patios
- Individually controlled A/C
- Direct-dial Phones
- Satellite TV
- Wi-Fi Access
- Luxury Linens
- Vanity Mirrors
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Safes
- Mini Bars
- Tea + Coffee Facilities
- 2 Restaurants
- Bar + Lounge
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy included in rate is 2 people. 1 child may share accommodation for and additional 100 € per night
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary WiFi
Why We Love Saint Barth
St. Barth's is just eight miles long, but the little volcanic island is packed with two dozen beaches, 60 restaurants, boutique shopping, and plenty of nightclubs (most of which can be found in Gustavia, 20 minutes west of the hotel).
Outdoor Excursion: Check out nurse sharks, sea turtles, and a shipwreck filled with tropical fish on a ride with Yellow Submarine Tours.
One-hour tours from $50.
Where to Eat: A local favorite, Andy's Hideaway serves up French and Italian-influenced dishes, plus a thin-crust pizza that's been voted best on the island. Call ahead for reservations; Andy's is always hopping.
Dinner for two $50.
Where to Drink: Le Ti St. Barth is one of the more unique nightlife spots on the island, thanks to the nightly French cabaret-style shows.
Drinks for two $20.
Why Go Now
SB Jam Music Festival
This three-day exhibition of Caribbean music features world-renowned reggae artists such as Jamaica's Inner Circle.
August 24, 2013
St. Barth's Saint's Day
Parades, public dances, and evening fireworks over the Caribbean.
General de Gaulle Dock, Gustavia.
November 8-10, 2013
A celebration of the island's Swedish heritage, featuring a fishing tournament and film screenings. The festivities culminate in a Swedish loppet, or marathon.
November 14-18, 2012
Saint Barth Cata-Cup
The Cata-Cup is a world championship-level, Formula 18-class catamaran regatta, with 50 two-person teams competing in six races around the island.