- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Canyon Ranch Miami Beach
Miami Beach, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Canyon Ranch Miami Beach
Canyon Ranch Miami Beach, one of the world's top destination spas, is set on a 750-foot stretch of pristine beach in south Florida.
South Florida hotel spas trembled at the arrival of Canyon Ranch in Miami in 2007, when a Tucson-based operator of destination health spas annexed and renovated the old Carillion Hotel (originally built in 1955). At Canyon Ranch, yogis replace Baywatch-style joggers, and a 70,000-square-foot maze (the largest spa in Florida) of David Rockwell—designed spaces serves as the backdrop to a host of treatments ranging from mud baths to thalassotherapy. Each accommodation in this all-suite property offers ocean views and granite-clad kitchens (these are condo-hotel rooms, after all) and refrigerators that staff stock with organic staples upon request. A two-story indoor climbing wall, consultations with Canyon Ranch physicians and other health professionals, and expert personal training are among the other on-site perks.
During summer months, head to the poolside cabana between 2 and 4 p.m. for a happy hour that includes fresh tropical drinks and sustainable, organic beers.
Guests planning to arrive before check-in time (3 p.m.) should pack swimwear or gym clothes in a carry-on to take immediate advantage of the beach or fitness facilities.
Arrive at Miami International Airport (MIA) which is approximately 15 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.6801 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beachfront Location
- Four Pools
- Spa on Property
- Teen Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Classes
- Youth + Teen Activities
- Beauty Salon
- Health + Wellness Counselors
- Robes + Slippers
- HDTV Systems
- High-speed Internet Access
- Bose Wave Radio
- Multi-line Phones
- Granite Counters
- Luxury Kitchen Appliances
- Luxury Linens
- Luxurious Bathrooms
- Deep Soaking Tubs
- Outdoor Dining
- Poolside Café
- Bar + Lounge
- Max occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child under 13 years
Why We Love Miami Beach
In Miami, the sultry air, lush tropical vegetation, the glistening waters of Biscayne Bay dictate the character and demeanor of this languid, sexy city.
946 Normandy Dr.
Dinner for two $40.
Where to Drink: Discreetly ensconced behind an unassuming apartment building, Lou's Beer Garden a Miami Beach haven, complete with a picturesque pool in the center of a tranquil garden. Craft beers comprise most of the drink menu, but there are a few notable house cocktails, including as the St. Germain martini.
7337 Harding Ave.
Drinks for two $18.
Best Day Trip: At just 10 miles south of Miami, Coral Gables is a planned community marked by playful, distinctly Mediterranean architectural style. The town's Venetian Pool is a must-visit; it's the largest freshwater pool in the States.
405 Biltmore Way.
Best Outdoor Excursion: Top Gun Fishing Charters, operated by Miami native Captain Nel Martinez, is an excellent option for those who want to go coastal and deep-see fishing.
Crandon Marina on Key Biscayne.
Half-day tours from $750, which includes a meal and one-on-one fishing lessons.
Why Go Now
July 19-23, 2012
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
The top names in swimwear and fashion converge in Miami.
Raleigh Hotel: 1775 Collins Ave.
July 20-22, 2012
Zo's Summer Groove
The "Zo" in Zo's Summer Groove is short for Alonzo Mourning, a NBA player sponsors this annual event (concerts, golf, and more) to raise money for Miami charities.
Various outdoor venues.
2150 South Dixie Hwy.