- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 14 | Next photo
Gran Hotel Nagari Boutique
Vigo, SpainEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Gran Hotel Nagari Boutique
This avant-garde boutique hotel, ensconced in one of Vigo, Spain's most historic buildings, is a unique spot to lay your head in Galicia.
The avant-garde, 72-room Nagari Gran Hotel Boutique & Spa, set in the center of Vigo, Galicia's largest town, is as eclectic as some of Spain's most iconic landmarks. (Nearby you'll find La Alameda, the city's garden, which teems with fountains and sculptures by artist Camilo Nogueira Martinez.) Though the property is set in an older building just a 20-minute drive north of the Portuguese border, inside, each of Nagari's rooms is sleek and rustic, with wood paneling, gilded edges, and deep purple accents; all have modern amenities, including flat-screen TVs. Head up to the rooftop pool area, called The Skyline, for panoramic views of the bright-blue Ria de Vigo estuary.
After sunset, the hotel's Skyline rooftop bar turns into a buzz-worthy scene, complete with live music or a DJ.
Head out for seafood: The city remains a prominent fishing town.
Arrive at Vigo Airport (VGO) which is approximately 8 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 15-25 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.Plaza De Compostela 21, Vigo, Galicia, Spain
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun Deck
- Spa on Property
- Water Circuit
- Heated Jacuzzis
- Fitness Center
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TVs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Coffee Makers
- Rooftop Terrace Bar
- In-room Dining
- 2 person max occupancy
- Breakfast each day
- 60 minute access to the Skyline Heated pool
- Complimentary access to the Wellness Club with Turkish baths and saunas
- Solvida water
Why We Love Vigo
The largest city in Galicia, Spain, Vigo has been an under-the-radar cultural hub since the 1960's, plus it offers plenty of pristine beaches and a food scene centered on the seafood plucked straight from the Vigo estuary.
4 Calle de Pablo Morillo.
Dinner for two $35.
Where to Drink: Travelers in Vigo will welcome a little dose of classic Americana at the 20th century Rock Bar, decked out with iconic music memorabilia, from a classic Harley on display to a whole wall of items devoted to Elvis.
18 Calle de Areal.
Drinks for two $10.
Best Day Trip: The Cies Islands archipelago, just a 20-minute boat ride from Vigo, is worth exploring for its white-sand beaches and pristine wildlife reserves. The hotel's front desk will arrange a ferry ride from the Vigo marina.
Why Go Now
March 28, 2013
El Día de la Reconquista commemorates the reconquest of Vigo to Napoleon's troops.
July 2 - 10, 2013
This new indie music festival draws internationally renowned musicians to Vigo for a week of performances.
Port of Vigo.