- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 12 | Next photo
Mammoth Lakes, CaliforniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Snowcreek Resort
Just minutes from northern California's ski-centric Mammoth Mountain, Snowcreek Resort is a perfect home base in the Eastern Sierra range, with 39 condos and a complimentary shuttle to the ski resort.
There's no off-season at northern California's Mammoth Mountain, a prime ski destination in winter and the place for hiking and biking in the summer months. There, high in the Eastern Sierra Mountains, Snowcreek Resort acts as a gateway to the destination's rugged pursuits. Stay in one of the 39 rustic-luxe condominiums—there are one- to four-bedroom houses to suit groups of all sizes—each with rough-hewn timber exteriors, spacious rooms, and well-appointed kitchens. A complimentary shuttle brings guests directly to the mountain base. Not much of an adrenaline junkie? Tee off at the Ted Robinson-designed golf course on site, or opt for a massage at the Double Eagle Spa, located in the nearby 30,000-square-foot Snowcreek Athletic Club, just away.
Snowcreek Resort lacks an on-site restaurant, but you can hire local caterer Daniel Molnar to whip up rainbow trout stuffed with pancetta, breadcrumbs, and spinach in your private, full-stocked kitchen.
Call Mammoth-based Greenfox Events concierge service to arrange for ski lessons or to stock your room with groceries prior to your arrival.
Arrive at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) which is approximately 264 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 5 hours of travel time. You may also elect to fly directly to Mammoth/Yosemite Airport (MMH) which is located about 6 miles from the resort. Anticipate approximately 10 minutes of travel time.1254 Old Mammoth Road, Mammoth Lakes, California, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Services
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Driving Range
- 9-Hole Golf Course
- Health Club
- Outdoor Activities
- Private Condos
- Internet Access
- Full Kitchens
- Luxury Amenities
- 4-person max occupancy in the 1 Bedroom Standard condo
- 6-person max occupancy in the 1 Bedroom loft and 2 Bedroom Standard condos
- 8-person max occupancy in the 2 Bedroom + Loft condos
Why We Love Mammoth Lakes
Among California's highest peaks, Mammoth Mountain is also one of the U.S.'s most beloved skiing and snowboarding destinations. At its base, the town is alive with casual bars and restaurants with a mellow aprés-ski atmosphere.
644 Old Mammoth Rd., Mammoth Lakes.
Breakfast for two $20.
Where to Drink: You'll never miss a sports game at Grumpy's Saloon, one of Mammoth Lakes' original bars. Hungry? Order the quarter-pound Dogger, one of the biggest hot dog we've ever seen.
361 Old Mammoth Rd., Mammoth Lakes.
Drinks for two $15.
Best Day Trip: Both John Muir and Ansel Adams were inspiration by the landscapes of Mammoth Lakes and nearby Yosemite National Park. Get a bird's-eye view on a Skytour helicopter ride, which depart from the Mammoth Yosemite airport.
Why Go Now
August 16 - 19, 2012
Mammoth Mountain restaurants host wine tastings and food pairings at this yearly event.
September 1-3, 2012
Labor Day Festival of the Arts
The 43rd annual exhibition features paintings, sculpture, and pottery by local artisans.
September 8, 2012
Hop 'n Sage Festival
The Mammoth Brewing Company celebrates the harvest with a day of beer tastings and outdoor bluegrass concerts.