- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 11 | Next photo
Palm Coast, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hammock Beach
You'll find classic Florida fun—complete with sand, surf, and pristine fairways—at the popular Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast.
Painted in soothing corals and blues, the Hammock Beach Resort, on the Atlantic Coast dunes just south of St. Augustine, epitomizes a Florida tropical escape. All 330 rooms are awash with seashore-inspired touches such as rattan furniture and palm-patterned pillows; each also has a private, ocean-facing balcony perfect for soaking in the sea air or watching the waves. Golf fanatics keep busy on the two 18-hole courses designed by links legends Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, and with a 91,000-square-foot water park, a massive pool complex, and a kids' club on site, even the youngest guests are guaranteed a blast.
Two and three-bedroom units have full kitchens. Don't worry about bringing groceries with you; there's a supermarket five minutes away.
Get to the beach before 11 a.m. to secure the resort's complimentary chaise lounges and bright blue umbrellas.
Arrive at Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) which is approximately 37 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 50 minutes of travel time.200 Ocean Crest Drive, Palm Coast, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Water Park
- Lazy River
- Beach Access
- Pool Complex
- Indoor Pool
- 2 18-hole Golf Courses
- Tennis Center
- Fitness + Aerobics Center
- Kids' Club
- Putting Course
- Beach Amenities
- Outdoor Activities
- Ocean Views
- Private Balconies
- Living Areas
- Dining Areas
- Fully-equipped Kitchenettes
- 3 Restaurants
- Sushi Bar
- Oceanfront Dining
- Al Fresco Dining
- Cigar Bar
- Coffee Bar
- Bars + Lounges
- In-Room Dining
- 4 person max occupancy
- Hotel Taxes
Why We Love Palm Coast
A 30-minute drive south of historical St. Augustine, Florida's Palm Coast is a destination unto itself, with six birding trails and a number of biking and hiking paths—plus a pristine swath of shoreline.
5862 N. Oceanside Blvd.
Dinner for two $20.
Where to Drink: Ten miles south of Hammock Beach Resort on Flagler Beach, Finn's Beachside Pub is a quintessential oceanfront bar that serves classic pub fare (juicy hamburgers and fish and chips).
101 North A1A, Flagler Beach.
Drinks for two $14.
Best Day Trip: At Marineland Dolphin Adventure in St Augustine, you'll feed the dolphins and even get in the water, too.
9600 Oceanshore Blvd., St. Augustine.
Why Go Now
March 31, 2013
57th Annual Flagler County Cracker Day
A day of western rodeo thrills and some of the best BBQ in the state.
Flagler County Fairgrounds: 150 Sawgrass Road, Bunnell.
May 4 + 5, 2013
Ormond Beach Art in the Park
41st annual Art in the Park fine arts/crafts show with sales, kids' craft zone, entertainment and food vendors.
Halifax River at Rockefeller Gardens.
August 31 + September 1, 2013
Second Annual City of Flagler Beach Arts and Crafts Festival
Area artisans and craftspeople display their wares in Veterans Park.