- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 7 | Next photo
Las Vegas Suites at The Signature
Las Vegas, NevadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Las Vegas Suites at The Signature
Pamper yourself at this tranquil Las Vegas resort, on a side street tucked away from the noise of the Strip.
This all-suite, non-gaming, and nonsmoking property is a serene oasis in the midst of the bright lights and bustling activity of Sin City. Located in three towers, the spacious suites (ranging from 550 to 1,500 square feet) have kitchens, deluxe king beds with Egyptian cotton sheets, and oversize marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs and flat-screen TVs. On cool Las Vegas nights, be sure to take a dip in one of the Signature's three outdoor, heated pools.
Visit the Grand Spa for a Dreaming Ritual, a tribal-inspired treatment that includes exfoliation and an Australian aboriginal massage.
In addition to the 24-hour, in-room gourmet meal service, the Signature MGM also offers in-room spa treatments—so you never have to leave those 300-thread count sheets.
Arrive at McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is approximately 3 miles (10 minutes) away from the resort. Airport check-in is available at south baggage claim 1-2.145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Pool Cabanas
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- In-Suite Spa Services
- Pool Wait Service
- Business Center
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- CD + DVD Players
- Luxury Linens
- Marble Bathrooms
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Coffee Makers
- Gourmet Delicatessen
- In-Room Dining
- Max occupancy is 4 people
- Four VIP Entrance passes to your choice of Haze, Bank, LAX, Pure, Seville Row, and Taboo night clubs
- 2 for 1 drinks at select lounges
- 35% savings at Social House, located inside Crystals at City Center
- Early check-in and late check-out
Why We Love Las Vegas
Neon, nightlife, shows, dining, oh, and gambling.
Las Vegas in Lights: Off the beaten path but well worth a visit is the Neon Museum, where you can glimpse old Las Vegas through its collection of iconic neon signage. Corner of Fremont Street and Fourth Street.
Where to Eat: Reserve a table at Thomas Keller's Bouchon for his smoked salmon rillettes and roast chicken with glazed celery root.
Dinner for two $110.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South.
Top Performances: Book tickets for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil, at the MGM Grand, or Le Rêve, at the Wynn—two of the best acrobatic shows in town.
Why Go Now
June 20-23, 2013
Las Vegas Film Festival
Screenings of both domestic and international films, plus celebrity appearances.
Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
September 23-28, 2013
The World Series of Comedy
Hundreds of comedians will perform during Las Vegas' only comedy competition.
Tuscany Suites & Casino.
October 3 - 6, 2013
13th Annual Las Vegas Bikefest
Vendor Village/ Cashman Center: 850 Las Vegas Blvd. North.