- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 16 | Next photo
Buccament Bay Resort
St. Vincent & the GrenadinesEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Buccament Bay Resort
St. Vincent and the Grenadines are still one of the Caribbean's best kept secrets, and this new, 102-villa property located just a 40-minute drive from St. Vincent's capital, Kingstown, delivers that perfect mix of sand and sea.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines are about to shed their under-the-radar reputation, thanks in part to a soon-to-open airport (expected in late 2013) and the new Buccament Bay on St. Vincent, where verdant mountains provide a natural barrier from easterly winds, and the property's 102 vaulted-roof villas open onto private decks with either ocean or river views. Yes, it's a Caribbean island paradise—there's a reason that neighboring Mustique is known to lure A-List celebrities—but the area also offers plenty of unexpected activities, such as tennis and soccer instruction at the on-site sports academy. Then again, it'll take some serious cajoling to lure you from the hotel's white-sand beaches and the pair of eyelash-shaped pools.
Buccament Bay has its own on-site scuba diving school; guests can book introductory diving classes or head out to Horseshoe Reef and hidden wrecks.
For a local taste, ask the staffers how to mix a bittersweet mauby, a traditional drink made with sugar, spices, and bark from indigenous mauby trees.
Arrive at E.T. Joshua Airport (SVD) which is approximately 15 miles from the resort. Anticipate between 30 and 45 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.Buccament Bay, Saint Andrew, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- White sand Beach
- Waterfront Terraces
- Spa on Property
- Soccer School
- Diving School
- Tennis Academy
- Performing Arts Academy
- Fitness Center
- Two Outdoor Pools
- Children's Pool
- Kids Club
- Teen Club
- Resort Boutiques
- Concierge Service
- Private Decks
- Private Plunge Pools
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- 40" Widescreen TVs
- 60 Digital TV Channels
- Power Showers
- iPod Docking Stations
- Mini Bars
- Espresso Machines
- Tea Makers
- Direct Dial Phones
- In-room Safes
- Hair Dryers
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Turndown Service
- Three Restaurants
- Coffee Bar
- Outdoor Bar + Lounge
- Poolside Waiter Service
- In-Room Dining
- 2 person max occupancy in the 1 Bedroom Garden Villa
- 3 person max occupancy in the 1 Bedroom Deluxe Garden Villa (additional charge applies for the third person
- Round trip air and ground transfers from Bridgetown Airport (BGI) with stays of 7 nights or more
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner each day
- All beverages including premium brand alcohol
- Weekly dolphin spotting sunset cruise, with cocktails and appetizers
- Weekly manager's party with oyster bar and mojito station
- Group tennis and soccer coaching, 4-5 days a week
- Fitness center and classes daily
- Complimentary WiFi
- Turndown service
Please note there is a departure tax of $20 per person payable to the hotel
Why We Love
St. Vincent, in the Caribbean's Windward Islands, is known for its white-sand beaches, turtle sanctuary, and botanical gardens that date back to 1765.
James St., Kingstown.
Dinner for two $75.
Where to Drink: To get away from the hotel food-and-drink scene, try the Aquatic Club, where you'll dance the night away to music by local reggae, soca, and calypso bands.
Best Day Trip: Nearby Tobago Cays is the place for vibrant coral reefs and crystal clear waters. Baleine Tours operates snorkeling, diving, or swimming trips to these small reef islands, located just a 90-minute boat ride south of the hotel.
Why Go Now
August 1-31, 2013
Grab a breadfruit cheese pie or breadfruit puff to celebrate the emancipation of St. Vincent from the United Kingdom.
September 1-30, 2013
Local dancers showcase traditional and modern dance.
Various venues in Kingstown.
November 1-30, 2013
National Drama Festivals
Schools, community, and theater groups perform a series of one-act plays.
Various venues in Kingstown.
December 16-24, 2013
Nine Mornings Festival
For nine days before Christmas, locals and travelers take to the street for dancing, bicycle riding, and street concerts.