- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 11 | Next photo
Venice, ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Bauer Casanova
When the polished luxury and legendary opulence of Bauer L'Hotel isn't quite enough, Casa Nova offers an even more intimate experience at this esteemed Venetian gem.
Exceptional in its panache, Bauer L'Hotel is a site worthy of world leaders, dignitaries, and royalty alike—a place perfect to take in the best of Venice. With its superior location just a minute's walk from St. Mark's square, this beacon of Italian extravagance promises a legendary stay you won't forget soon. In the Casa Nova annex, ten gracious rooms and nine apartment suites make your stay all the more intimate, while still having access to the facilities of Bauer L'Hotel itself as well. The hotel's buildings are known for their meticulously restored architecture and large picture windows, but it may just be the Venetian furnishings and rich décor inside that impress you most. And to top it off? How about a meal on the terrace overlooking the Grand Canal, with cuisine from an acclaimed chef, and a glass of fine wine to toast.
Don't miss dessert at the hotel's own B-Bar, where rich savarin is served with red rose syrup and rhubarb, and sweet almond milk ice cream accents tarragon panna cotta.
The hotel's sister property, Bauer Palladio, has a brand new, decadent spa, located just across the Grand Canal.
Arrive at Venice Marco Polo Airport (VCE), which is approximately 15 miles (50 minutes) from the hotel.San Marco 1459, Venice, Veneto, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Art Collection
- Air Conditioning
- Custom Furnishings
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Satellite TV Channels
- Flat-screen TVs
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- 2 person maximum in the Casanova Classic
- 3 person maximum in the Casanova Suite
Why We Love Venice
Boats are better than cars any day—especially when floating through a city with more art, food, and charm than almost any other in the world.
Best Dining: Bistrot de Venise. Check out the most intriguing restaurant in Venice, where the menu spotlights French and Italian classics (including dishes from a 15th-century Venetian cookbook). There's also a space for performances by poets and other featured guests.
Great Cocktails: Cantina Do Mori. Sure, there are plenty of Grand Canal-side spots for overpriced bellinis, but since 1462 the classic place for a Venetian tipple (along with cicchetti bar snacks) has been at this ancient bar near the Rialto Market.
Top Shopping: Venini. Shops hawking Venetian glassware abound in the historic center, but for authentic finds, take a vaporetto (water bus) to the island of Murano in the northern lagoon. Perhaps the best boutique there: Venini, which also has a shop in downtown Venice on Piazzetta Leoncini, by St Mark's.
Why Go Now
August 29 - September 8, 2012
La Biennale di Venezia
Held annually at the Palazzo del Cinema on the Lido and is the city's version of Cannes.
September 2, 2012
Annual historic boat race, with antique ships, fireworks, and street parties.
Starts at Castello.
September 21, 2012
Festa della Madonna della Salute
This procession over a bridge of boats across the Grand Canal to the Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute gives thanks for the end of the great plague in 1631.