- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 19 | Next photo
Red Mountain Resort
Saint George, UtahEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Red Mountain Resort
Framed by red-rock cliffs, just 15 minutes north of St. George, this 130-room resort and health spa provides access to one of the Southern Utah's most memorable landscapes: an area called the Grand Circle, where Snow Canyon, Zion, and Bryce Canyon parks converge.
Secluded deep in Southern Utah's Grand Circle area, Red Mountain Resort's 82 rooms and 24 suites feature earth tones and eco-friendly materials and take full advantage of the scenery: red-rock cliffs, majestic canyons, and black lava flows in a region that's home to three parks (Snow Canyon, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Park). Located on 55 acres of crimson desert filled with aromatic mesquite trees, the hotel is known for its location as well as its serene spa, set in a geodesic dome and featuring treatments such as the Canyon Warm Stone Massage, which incorporates indigenous rocks and local herbs. Though health-minded, the resort doesn't require too much sacrifice: outdoor excursions range from easy to more challenging, and while entrées at the hotel restaurant come in under 500 calories, the dishes—such as prickly-pear BBQ pork loin and jerk-seasoned roasted quail—are all packed with satiating, southwest flavors.
Review the list of adventure and fitness programs: upon arrival, a concierge is available to meet with you to help schedule programs and activities, such as a relaxing canyon stroll and journal-writing excursion or something more challenging (such as the five-mile Tuacahn Saddle trek in Snow Canyon).
Hoping to bring your dog too? The hotel has deluxe rooms designated for guests with pets (they're stocked with organic treats and pet beds).
Arrive at McCarran Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) which is approximately 136 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 2 hours of travel time. You may also elect to fly into St. George Municipal Airport (SGU) which is about 30 minutes from the resort.1275 East Red Mountain Circle, Saint George, Utah, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Indoor Swimming Pools
- Seasonal Outdoor Pools
- Three Whirlpools
- Fitness Center
- Weekly Fitness Classes
- Guided Hiking + Biking
- Adventure Concierge
- Spiral Labyrinth
- Walking Trails
- Healthy Life Classes
- Wellness Guidance
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Spa + Salon
- Spa Boutique
- Clothing + Gift Store
- Meeting Rooms
- Complimentary Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Heating Units
- Spacious Closets
- Hypoallergenic Comforters
- 100% Cotton Sheets
- NXTV with Cable TV
- Double Bathroom Sinks
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities
- Luxurious Bathrobes
- Hair Dryers
- Coffee Makers
- Combination Safes
- Oversized Soaking Bathtubs
Rates are all-inclusive and include:
- Rates are for two people
- Three healthy meals daily
- Two 50-minute customized Sagestone Massages per room
- Daily guided morning hikes
- Unlimited fitness classes
- Healthy life classes and events
- Personal discovery activities
- Eat Well, Feel Well cooking demonstrations
- Complimentary in-room high-speed internet
- Use of indoor and seasonal outdoor pools, bicycles, walking trails
Why We Love Saint George
The nearest town to Red Mountain Resort is St. George, just seven miles away, but the stark landscape of the Grand Circle region feels remote.
Where to Shop: Drive into St. George for antiques and outlet stores, or head to the resort's Sagestone Spa boutique to pick up all-natural skincare products from Clarins and FarmHouse Fresh.
Where to Eat: Interiors at Painted Pony in St. George channel the southwestern spirit (you can't miss the life-size mosaic horse sculpture). The modern American menu features sage-smoked quail and tenderloin tataki with chile-dusted scallops.
2 West St. George Blvd., St. George.
Dinner for two $100.
Where to Drink: Utah has strict policies on alcohol, but Gun Barrel Steak and Game House has a liquor license and a sleek western lodge-style ambience for lingering over a pale ale or classic margarita.
1091 N. Bluff Street, St. George.
Drinks for two $15.
Why Go Now
September 5 through 26, 2013
Ancestor Square Concert Series
Sit near the rippling brook and enjoy the original tunes of new Southern Utah Song Writers Association songwriters and performers.
Ancestor Square: Corner of Main and St. George Blvd.
September 27 + 28, 2013
Zion Canyon Music Festival
Two days of music, beer garden, food, children activities and art vendors.
Springdale Town Ball Field.
October 11 + 12, 2013
Taste of Dixie
Family friendly festival featuring local artists, businesses, live entertainment, and the main event: Food.
St. George Town Square.