- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 27 | Next photo
Hotel Tugu Bali
Bali, IndonesiaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hotel Tugu Bali
Experience a 21-cottage, Balinese gem that's a veritable temple to local art and traditional crafts.
Those that travel thousands of miles to Bali for a peek into traditional Indonesian culture will love the 21-cottage Hotel Tugu, in the quaint fishing village of Canggu, on a peaceful beach on Bali's southwestern coast. In reference to the hotel name (Tugu translates to monument), a mythical statue of Garuda greets guests as they enter the pitched-roof hotel lobby; throughout the colorful hotel, more than 1,000 antiques are on display. It's a Javanese immersion experience: guests learn the intricacies of traditional Balinese flower arranging, whip up traditional Indonesian dishes at the onsite cooking school, and unwind with a mantra massage and spiritual blessing in the open-air thatched roof spa casita.
Arrange for a hotel staffer to greet you at Ngurah Rai International Airport; they'll lead you through the immigration, customs, and visa check-points before chauffeuring you to the hotel.
The hotel manager offers complimentary tours for details on the on-site art collection.
Arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) which is approximately 10 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.Jl. Pantai Batu Bolong, Canggu Beach, Canggu, Indonesia
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Quiet Surf Beach
- Spa on Property
- Swimming Pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Antique Bendi Cart
- Tours + Classes
- Business Center
- Secretarial Services
- Bike Rental
- Baby Sitting Services
- Laundry Services
- Complimentary Car Park
- Jewelry + Antique Gallery
- Media + Book Library
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Varying Luxurious Amenities
- Sunken Tubs
- Private Spa Areas
- Private Plunge Pools
- Traditional Thatched-roof Buildings
- Daily Sunset High Tea
- Several Authentic Dining Rooms
- Room rate is for 2 people. Up to 1 child may share for an additional $45 per night payable to the hotel
Why We Love Bali
Lapped the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, Bali is but one of 17,500 islands in the Indonesian archipelago, yet it stands alone in its lushness and incomparable beauty.
Tanah Lot Temple.
Tee Time: One of the best golf courses in Southeast Asia, the nearby Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Club, has terraced rice paddies and views of the Indian Ocean.
Where to Eat: Ibu Oka is famous for its babi gulung (suckling pig); be sure to come early for the crispiest skin.
2 Jalan Suweta
Lunch for two $6.
Where to Drink: The beachfront Ku De Ta's is the perfect place to sip a lychee and rose martini mixed by bar manager Bruce Bartholomew.
Ku De Ta
Drinks for two $20.
Why Go Now
September 20-22, 2013
International Bali Meditators Festival
Meditation workshops, cultural exhibitions, and musical performances.
Museum Puri Lukisan, Ubud.
September 24 - 28, 2013
Sanur Village Festival
Marine life-themed celebration rolling a food tasting event, a kite flying and golf tournament into one and pair it with a Jazz Festival.
Maisonette Area Inna Grand Bali Beach.
October 11 - 15, 2013
Ubud Writers' Festival
More than 170 writers, thinkers and literary types converge in the artist enclave of Ubud.
Various locations around Ubud.
March 19 - 23, 2014
This annual festival celebrates yoga, dance, and artistic collaboration.