- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 18 | Next photo
An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas
Nha Trang, VietnamEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas
A secluded Vietnamese resort set on a private lagoon outside of Nha Trang.
Reachable only by boat, the 35 über-private villas at Am Lam Ninh Van Bay are some of the best accommodations in an area known for its luxury resorts. That's mostly because of the hotel's location, isolated from the main happenings of Nha Trang, on a bay with views of the South China Sea. Butler service and private plunge pools mean travelers can spend their entire stay almost without seeing another soul, though plenty of activities—from kayaking to outdoor yoga classes—are also on offer. Dinner can be an intimate affair: Chefs will whip up grilled lobster tails in your kitchen, and leave the space sparkling clean before they leave.
Maximize time at the beach: the villas' private butlers will pack up your bags at the end of your stay.
The resort provides pre-loaded iPads for guest use in the restaurant area.
Arrive at Cam Ranh International Airport (CXR) which is approximately 25 miles from the villas. Anticipate about 45 minutes of travel time.78 Trinh Phong, Nha Trang, Khan Hoa, Vietnam
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Services
- Nature Trails
- Yoga Platform
- Guided Tours available
- Spacious Villas
- Private Plunge Pools
- Wi-Fi Access
- Flat Screen TVs
- Air Conditioning
- Rain Showers
- In-Villa Bars
- Butler Service
- Terrace Restaurant
- In-Villa Private Chef
- Boxed Gourmet Meals
- Al Fresco Wine Tasting
- 2 person max occupancy in the Ocean View Villa
- 2 adults + 2 children max occupancy in the Beach Villa, with additional $45 per night, per child
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast each morning
Why We Love Nha Trang
There's an untouched beauty to the island-studded Nha Trang Bay, on the south central coast of Vietnam.
Ben Cho Van Thanh, Nha Trang.
Underwater Adventure: Some of the best diving in the South China Sea is just an hour away at Hon Mun Marine Park. Hotel butlers will schedule an excursion.
Where to Eat: Tour the chef's on-site garden, then order a bowl of Canh Chua Ca (sweet and sour soup) at the hotel's terrace restaurant.
Dinner for two $35.
Where to Drink: Patrick Wine, a French-style wine bar in Nha Trang, has a wine-cellar atmosphere and fun live music performances.
1 A Tran Quang Khai St.
Drinks for two $14.
Why Go Now
September 2, 2012
Celebrate Vietnam's independence from France with arts and cultural activities throughout the country.
September 30, 2012
Mid Autumn Festival
Moon-shaped cakes and festivities to celebrate the August moon.
Che Ngo Festival
Fireworks, boat races, and street performances in honor of the upcoming Khmer lunar year.
February 9 -12, 2013
Tet Lunar New Year
According to Vietnamese culture, it's the year of the snake. Celebrate with fireworks to ward off evil spirits.