- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 13 | Next photo
Relais Bella Rosina
Fiano, ItalyEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Relais Bella Rosina
This farmhouse-turned-hotel outside Turin, Italy is an ideal Piedmontese escape.
Just outside Turin, Italy, the tiny town of Fiano curves around the vast La Mandria Park. It's there, in a stone farmhouse-turned-hotel on a 25-acre former hunting ground, that a clutch of Italian staffers welcomes well-heeled Europeans to their hidden, countryside escape. The experience is full of regional touches that connect visitors to the Torino landscape (closer to Geneva than to Venice). Twenty-one wood-beamed guest rooms are furnished with locally made wrought-iron beds; the serene Beauty Farm spa uses Piedmontese ingredients in body treatments such as the signature red-wine wrap. And unlike many of Italy's historic estates, Bella Rosina has entered the 21st-century with an impressive roster of eco-friendly initiatives, from solar-powered heating to the strict use of only biodegradable products.
The outdoor pool is the place to be at sunset, when wild deer graze in the nearby foothills.
The on-site restaurant is also regionally focused: Chef Stefano Sforza whips up dishes using ingredients grown in the hotel's garden (everything from nettles to Umberto tomatoes).
Arrive at Torino Caselle Airport (TRN) which is approximately 24 miles from the Relais. Anticipate about 50 minutes of travel time.Via Agnelli, 2 | Parco Regionale La Mandria, Fiano, Italy
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Beauty Farm
- Walking Trails
- Bike Rentals
- Golfing nearby
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- LCD TVs
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial Telephones
- In-Room Safes
- VAT included
Why We Love Fiano
Less than a 30-minute drive from Turin, Italy's Piedmont region is the premier wine-producing region of the country. Along with wineries—most belonging to family estates—the area is marked by a number of historic landmarks, such as the 17th century Palace of Venaria.
41 Vittorio Emanuele.
Dinner for two $55.
Where to Drink: Sip cocktails at the historic Caffe San Carlo (it opened in 1822). Look for the discreet entrance under the famous Piazzo San Carlo arches.
156 Piazza San Carlo.
Drinks for two $25.
Best Day Trip: Try truffle hunting in Asti, an hour's drive southeast of the hotel. At La Casa del Trifulau you'll be treated to a truffle-topped meal before joining the owner and his dogs in the woods.
1 Frazione Burio, Costigliole d'Asti
Why Go Now
Now through September 20, 2012
This citywide festival in Turin celebrates music, literature, and dance.
September 9 -23, 2012
A world-music festival in Turin.
Multiple venues in Turin.
October 24-29, 2012
Salone del Gusto
The slow food movement hosts tasting workshops on a variety of food-related subjects.