- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 11 | Next photo
Washington School House
Park City, UtahEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Washington School House
Skiing and shopping are just steps from this chic, downtown Park City hotel, formerly an 1889 schoolhouse.
Complete with creamy white wainscoting, vintage chandeliers, and French and Swedish antiques, the 1889 schoolhouse, renovated to the studs, is more Alpine chic than Rocky Mountain rustic. Staffers offer spot-on recommendations for restaurants and boutiques and instantly coordinate the complimentary transportation to your mountain of choice (though Park City's Town Lift is steps away). Add in the 12 unique rooms and suites—some quirkily configured to respect the original architecture—and the heated pool, and Utah's adventure-and-entertainment capital has a new home base.
Talisker on Main restaurant's white-wainscoting interiors match those of the hotel, and the food is top-notch (don't miss the rabbit). A bonus: it's only a couple blocks back to your bed.
Après-ski snacks are served by the lobby's fireplace each evening. The savory-sweet mix might include wild mushroom-and-goat-cheese flatbread paired with lemon-curd cookies.
Arrive at Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) which is approximately 37 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 45 and 60 minutes of travel time.543 Park Avenue, Park City, Utah, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Outdoor Heated Spa
- Ski Valet
- In-room Massage Service
- Custom-tailored Rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen TVs
- iPod Docking Stations
- Satellite Channels
- Luxury Linens
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- In-room Safes
- Laundry Service (surcharge)
- Ski Lounge
- Private Chef
- Max occupancy included in rate is 2 adults + 1 child in the 16ft Ceiling King Room and Town King Room
- Max occupancy included in rate is 2 adults + 2 children in the Lofted King Suite
- Apres Ski Appetizers
- Self or Valet Parking
Why We Love Park City
It was the discovery of 19th-century silver that first gave Park City its global appeal. Now, top-notch skiing and snowboarding compliment the city's emerging culinary scene.
577 Main St.
Dinner for two $68.
Where to Drink: Unwind at Flanagan's, a local Irish pub that's filled with plush leather sofas. Order a pint of Guinness from the astonishingly friendly bar staff.
438 Main St.
Drinks for two $15.
Where to Shop: For ski and board equipment and chic snow gear, follow the locals to Jans Mountain Outfitters. Fly-fishing, biking, and backcountry kits are also stocked year-round.
1600 Park Ave.
Unexpected Day Trip: Give your skis a rest and head to Stillman Ranch, a private recreation area just 25 miles east of Park City. Year-round, seasonal activities include foothill trail treks, wagon and sleigh rides, and snowmobile tours.
Why Go Now
Now through October 28, 2012
Park City Film Series
A selection of film screenings at Jim Santy Auditorium.
Now through October 8, 2012
Autumn Classics Music Festival
For the 28th year, classical soloists perform chamber music for small audiences.
October 31, 2012
A costumed dog parade that's a long-standing tradition on Historic Main Street.