- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 14 | Next photo
Koh Kood, ThailandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Soneva Kiri
Soneva Kiri, on Thailand's dramatic Koh Kood, is a luxe, remote-island getaway with unexpected amenities, from a treehouse dining area to open-air movie screenings.
To reach Soneva Kiri, on the Gulf of Thailand's Koh Kood, guests board the resort's private jet in Bangkok for a one-hour flight to the hotel's private airstrip, or a take a one-hour speedboat ride from Trat, in southeast Thailand. Upon arrival, it's a castaway fantasy: an ivory-sand beach fronts the resort's free-form private pools, tented day beds, and rainforest spa. Personal butlers race around the property's 29 villas in golf carts, though the ultimate dinner-with-a-view uses transportation of a different kind: the hotel's four-person Treetop Dining Pod is located 20 feet up a massang tree, and servers deliver seafood curries via zip line.
Movie fiends will love this special service: for a fee, staffers set up an inflatable movie screen on a small lake near the resort's main building.
Ask your butler to set up an outdoor day bed, suspended like a hammock between bamboo trees.
Arrive at Bangkok International Airport (BKK) where you will be picked up by a resort representative. Travel time via private plane ride to Koh Kood Island takes approximately 60 minutes. Furthermore, upon arrival at the island airport there is a 5-minute speedboat ride to the resort.110 Moo 4, Trat, Thailand
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Direct Beach Access
- Spa Treatments
- Wellness Classes
- Kid Activity Program
- Kid Spa Services
- Fitness Room
- Organic Garden
- Private Pools
- Private Patios
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TVs
- Mini Bars
- Coffee + Tea Makers
- Fine Dining
- Treetop Dining
- Overwater Dining
- Beach Dining
- Movie Dining
- Poolside Bar
- Outdoor Bar + Lounge
- In-Room Dining
- Nightly rate is based on 2 adults sharing. Up to 1 child may share accommodation for an additional charge of USD $73 per night
- Breakfast for two each morning
Why We Love Koh Kood
Serene Koh Kood, a 63-square-mile Thai island near the Cambodian border, is without the taxis, late-night parties, and tourist centers of better-known Phuket and Koh Samui. Instead, there are dramatic waterfalls and dozens of secluded beaches to explore.
Day trip for two $195.
Best Beach: Soneva Kiri is home to Koh Kood's most exclusive beaches, but for an off-property excursion with great people-watching, head to the island's southern beaches at Bang Bao Bay.
Where to Eat: Four miles south of Soneva Kiri, Pizza & Pasta serves the Italian owner's family recipes, including truffle-parmesan pasta topped with mushrooms and mozzarella.
119/2 Klong Chao.
Dinner for two $30.
Where to Drink: The open-air Sunset Bar, on stilts above a protected inlet off the Gulf of Thailand, is the best place to watch the sunset.
1 km south of Klong Chao.
Drinks for two $15.
Why Go Now
November 15 - 24, 2013
The 11th World Film Festival of Bangkok
Curating 60 films which represent 25 countries, the film festival is one of Bangkok's signature events.
Various movie theater venues across town.
November 17, 2013
Loy Krathong Festival
Thais crowd waterways to cleanse sins by offering the water spirit a delicate, candlelit Krathong float made from banana tree trunk, leaf, incense and flowers. This is a magical night featuring with many temple fairs.
Koh Kood and across Thailand.
May 1 - June 30, 2014
The event features a Durian fruit contest, decorated fruit procession and the crowning of Miss Fruit.