- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 16 | Next photo
Ljubljana, SloveniaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Antiq Palace
Once a 16th-century palace for nobility, Antiq Palace Hotel & Spa is now an intimate, upscale retreat in the heart of the Slovenian capital.
Just walking into the arched lobby is like traveling back in time. Centrally located beside the Ljubljanica River, this posh estate on a quiet pedestrian block dates back to the early 1500's, when noble families once stayed between visits to the nearby royal palace. Today's elite favor the four duplex apartments, each measuring more than 1,000 square feet and done up with leather-topped desks and parquet floors. The nine other guest rooms are charming, too: Each has a kitchenette and elegant furnishings. The spa has three kinds of saunas (Finnish, Turkish, and Infra-red) along with an outdoor whirlpool; massage therapists can also be booked for in-room sessions.
Walk half a mile southwest to Mirje Street to find the eight-foot-thick stone wall. This holdover from Ljubljana's Roman past was originally built to mark the Emona Colony in 15 A.D.
Locals book the hotel's largest suite for special events. It's connected to two private, cobblestone courtyards—one with an open-air fireplace and the other, a bar.
Arrive at Brnik Airport (LJU) which is approximately 17 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 to 45 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.Vegova 5a, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Spa Treatments
- Personal Trainers
- Executive Business Center
- Master Bedroom
- Living Rooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Dining Rooms
- Bath Tubs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryers
- In-Room Safes
- Work Desks
- Washing Machines
- Restaurants nearby
- Entertainment nearby
- Rates are based on two people sharing accommodation. Max occupancy in the Residential Suite is 5; max occupancy in the Two Bedroom Residential Suite is 6; charge of €30 per person per night applies for each additional person over the age of 4 years
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Special welcome treat in suite
- Private use of the wellness center saunas and jacuzzi
- 15% savings on treatments and massages in the Antiq Palace Spa
- Late check-out (3pm) Please note a Tourist Tax of €1.01 will be collected by the hotel on arrival and is not included in your total collected by Vacationist
Why We Love Ljubljana
Today, the capital city of Ljubljana is fast becoming a destination in its own right, worth visiting for both its picturesque Neoclassical and Art-Deco-inspired public buildings and—with more than 10,000 festivals and fairs every year—for its vibrant city life.
Where to Eat: Despite its location outside of the center city, Cubo Restaurant is a member of Ljubljana's chic foodie scene, focused on smart pairings of the region's mineral-heavy white wines. 55 Šmartinska Ulica.
Dinner for two $150.
Where to Drink: Makalonca makes the most of its location along the river and below street level with candles and views of medieval Ljubljana Castle.
Drinks for two $15.
Why Go Now
November 7, 2013 - February 28, 2014
Tito: A Yugoslavian Icon
Focusing on the life and character of Marshal Josip Broz Tito, the president of the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia and one of the most charismatic statesmen of his time.
Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Center.
November 21 + 22, 2013
Slovenian Festival of Wine and Food
This annual festival highlights regional varietals like Teran—an acidic red wine grown in the iron-rich soil near Italy.
Miklošičeva street 1.
Festively decorated, the old city centre will offers a range of different events for all ages including Christmas markets.
Old Town Ljubljana.