- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 11 | Next photo
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort
Enter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort
The ritzy all-inclusive, 214-room hotel along Cancún's stunning shores is prime territory for stylish sunbathing and trying a hand at a plethora of water sports.
The eye-popping three-tiered infinity pool echoes the natural beauty of the Caribbean Sea fronting Sandos Cancún. Located next to Laguna Nichupté, the property pampers guests with chic and spacious accommodations designed with a mix of crisp whites and soothing sand tones. All rooms are outfitted with large flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi Internet access, fully stocked mini bars and marble bathrooms. The resort is far from a spring breaker's pad: the posh 15,000-square-foot Spa del Mar offers genuine serenity with plunge pools, steam rooms and an outdoor whirlpool. Go for a marine life-inspired body wrap containing sea plants and algae. Or get moving with water-based pursuits like diving lessons, sailing and snorkeling, bookable through the on-site water sports center. When hunger strikes, the resort offers stellar gastronomy options ranging from a la carte Caribbean cookery at St. Trop to highly touted molecular cuisine at Seasons.
Do not turn in early: After dark there is live locally-inflected musical entertainment and buzzy Bar One remains open well into the night.
Keep an eye out for complimentary experiences, such as reflexology classes by reading up on the daily update that details the next day's activities and is left at turndown.
Arrive at Cancún International Airport (CUN) which is approximately 11 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 25 minutes of travel time.Retorno del Rey Mza 53 Lote 37 1 Sec A Km 14, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Spa on Property
- Three Infinity Pools
- Hydrotherapy Tub
- Steam Room
- Water Sport Center
- Rooftop Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Classes
- Wellness Classes
- Outdoor Activities
- Private Balconies
- Marble Bathrooms
- Separate Tubs + Showers
- Luxury Linens
- Hair Dryers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Bars (re-stocked daily)
- Clock Radios
- In-Room Safes
- Four Restaurants
- Wine Cellar
- Outdoor Events
- Pool Bar
- Bar + Lounge
- Rates based on 2 people sharing. 2 children or 1 adult may share accommodations for an additional charge payable to the hotel
- All meals each day
- 24-hour room service
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages, including domestic and international brands, select premium liquors, and mini bar
- Unlimited resort activities
- Use of tennis courts, including equipment rental
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment, including scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, sailing and kayaking
- Daily activities program
- Live music and activities each evening
- Taxes and gratuities
Why We Love Cancun
The most famous spot along the Riviera Maya has come of age and reinvented itself as a tony beachside getaway just a short flight away from many US hubs.
Blvd. Kukulkán, Km 12.65, Zona Hotelera.
Where to Drink: Not in the mood for a party crowd? Seek out Pancho & Willy's located on the waterfront. The family-friendly grill is known for its signature flaming coffee with Kahlua and brandy as well as its mesmerizing sunset vistas. Drinks for two $15.
Blvd. Kukulkán, Km 16.5.
Best Day Trip: Get to know the Yucatán Peninsula's rich history with a full-day tour from Xichén Itzá to Valladolid. You are picked at the resort and whisked to the ancient Mayan ruins. Later take a swim in the intensely blue depth of the cenote (subterranean spring) Zací.
$98 per adult; $49 per child.
Outdoor Excursion: Attempt some of the heart-pumping activities at Xplor, the natural outdoor adventure park about one hour south of Cancún. Opt to soar along 14 treetop zip lines, explore the mystical stalactite-studded river caves or even dive into the underground stream. Tickets from $98 per person.
Tickets from $98.
Why Go Now
August 17, 2014
Isla Mujeres Founding Day
Mexico's easternmost island celebrates its beginnings featuring lively music and dancing.
August 28 - September 1, 2014
Cancún Music Festival
Some of the world's best artists team up with musicians from the Cancún area for a weekend of toe-tapping Jazz and R&B.
September 15 + 16, 2014
Gather in the town square with the locals at 11pm for the traditional grito de la independencia in memory of the call for independence more than 200 years ago. Viva Mexico!