- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 12 | Next photo
McCarren Hotel & Pool
Brooklyn, New YorkEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At McCarren Hotel & Pool
Yet another sign of Brooklyn's ascension: King & Grove, a 64-room hotel just steps from Bedford Avenue and McCarren Park.
The exterior of King & Grove Brooklyn, a new eight-floor hotel across from Williamsburg's McCarren Park, is almost all glass—and that makes it easy for travelers to check out the scene in one of Brooklyn's trendiest boroughs. In each of the 64 rooms—all with complimentary WiFi—white-on-white Frette linens contrast with bamboo floors, oak cabinets, and pops of bright orange. On the ground floor, the courtyard swimming pool would be the piece de resistance if not for the rooftop deck, a soon-to-open hotspot that's perfectly positioned for views of the Manhattan skyline.
Don't miss a bite from the mini-bar; it's stocked with locally made Brooklyn Hard Candy and brews from Brooklyn Brewery, a Williamsburg institution.
Do like the locals do, and explore the neighborhood on two wheels. The hotel has a fleet of Bobbins bicycles, and each is equipped with a wood crate to carry bags and souvenirs.
Arrive at LaGuardia International Airport (LGA) which is approximately 8 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 15 and 30 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.160 North 12th Street, Brooklyn, New York, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Salt-water Pool
- Sun Deck
- Lounge Chairs
- Fitness Center
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Free Wi-Fi in Public Areas
- Complimentary Bike Rental
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Bamboo Flooring
- 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- iPod Docking Stations
- Stocked Mini Bars
- Marble Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Complimentary Magazines
- Rooftop Lounge
- In-Room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 people
- Complimentary WiFi
Why We Love Brooklyn
A cultural wave has washed over Williamsburg, and the historic Brooklyn neighborhood now has blocks of restaurants, bars, specialty coffeehouses, and independent shops.
Where to Eat: Locals line up for the toasted brioche and meatball sandwich from Meatball Shop, a new spinoff from the Manhattan original.
170 Bedford Ave.
Dinner for two $40.
Where to Drink: Grab a seat at Brooklyn Brewery's communal table for a craft beer. Plus, reservations-only tours of the brewery are available Monday through Thursday.
79 N. 11th St.
Drinks for two $10.
Why Go Now
April - November, 2013
Every Saturday from 11 a.m.-6 p.m., more than 100 vendors sell artisanal snacks along the East River waterfront.
June 13 - 20, 2013
This annual festival includes performances by hundreds of bands, plus art exhibitions and the two-day entrepreneurship festival NExT.
July - October 2013
Williamsburg Park Concerts
A summer concert series at N. 12th Street & Kent Avenue.