- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 13 | Next photo
The Inn at English Meadows
Kennebunk, MaineEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Inn at English Meadows
Art Deco-style furnishings and gas fireplaces in a restored 19th-century inn in Kennebunk, Maine.
In Kennebunk, Maine, the 10-room Inn at English Meadows is that perfect mix of luxe amenities (Frette linens; Vera Wang mattresses; Malin + Goetz toiletries) and cozy New England touches, such as gas fireplaces. Located in Kennebunk's Lower Village, just an short walk from the boutiques and antique shops in Dock Square, the circa-1860 property was renovated in 2010; now interiors look like they belong in a West Elm catalog, with plush, white-on-white beds and brightly patterned Louis XV chairs set against shuttered windows. And like all excellent inns, the three-course breakfast, which includes cardamom-orange French Toast is superb.
Grab one of the inn's two iPads; each is pre-loaded with concierge app for details on local restaurants and galleries, most of which are located in Dock Square.
Arrive at Portland International Jetport (PWM) which is approximately 27 miles from the inn. Anticipate about 40 minutes of travel time.141 Port Road, Kennebunk, Maine, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- English Garden
- Local Attractions nearby
- iPads with Local Info
- Individually Furnished
- Frette Linens
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplaces (some)
- Flat-screen TVs
- iPod Docking Stations
- Wi-Fi Access (most)
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Hypoallergenic Mattresses
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Afternoon Refreshments
- Restaurants nearby
- NIghtly rate is for 2 people. Up to 2 additional people may share The Carriage House Suite for an additional $50 per person per night
- Welcome drink
- 3-course breakfast each morning
Why We Love Kennebunk
Kennebunk and its seaside neighbor to the north, Kennebunkport, are two of Maine's toniest summertime escapes. Sandy beaches, wild blueberries, rowboat rides, and lobster at least once a day are why travelers return year after year.
8 Western Ave.
Full-day bike rental $35.
Where to Eat: Try the wood-paneled Old Vines Wine Bar for small plates, such as flatbread pizzas and panini sandwiches.
173 Port Rd.; Kennebunk.
Dinner for two $40.
Where to Drink: Pedro's, a casual Mexican cantina across the street from Old Vines, is known for its classic margaritas. A bonus? Chips and salsa are complimentary.
181 Port Rd., Kennebunk.
Drinks for two $20.
Where to Shop: The Good Earth, in Dock Square, is a Kennebunk institution. The gallery is filled with brightly colored stoneware pottery that makes for a classic souvenir.
7 Ocean Ave.
Why Go Now
February 4, 2013
A wintertime, family-friendly festival complete with a scavenger hunt, horse-drawn wagon rides, ice-skating, and a soup-making contest.
May 4, 2013
May Day Festival & Parade
The opening day of the local Saturday farmers' market includes a crafts fair and parade in the downtown district.
June 4-8, 2013
This five-day celebration of food, wine, and art begins with a Tuesday night cocktail party at One Dock.
July 4, 2013
Independence Day Fireworks
Head to Beach Avenue just after sunset to see the annual fireworks display.