- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 5 | Next photo
Las Vegas, NevadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Palms Penthouse
An off-the-Strip location doesn't get in the way of glitzy Palms Casino Resort, where a $50 million renovation will be complete in 2013.
The Palms Casino Resort, a 1,110-room tower just a five-minute ride from the Las Vegas Strip, has its fair share of flashy charms. Real World fans will remember the property's 3,000-square-foot suite, large enough to fit 100 revelers; Penthouse B opens onto a whirlpool tub that seems to float about the glittering city lights. A revamp of the Ivory Tower in late 2012 added velvet trim to pillow-topped beds, now topped by oversize, graphic murals. Soon to come: the pan-Asian restaurant Xishi and a mid-casino spot aptly named Center Bar.
The Palms Pool is a party scene, with club music and three bars. For a calmer feel, try the Palms Place Pool.
The hotel's complimentary shuttle to the Strip departs the main entrance every half hour from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Arrive at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) which is approximately 5 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 15 and 20 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Two Outdoor Pools
- Spa on Property
- Beauty Salon
- Tanning Studio
- Various Shops
- Movie Theater
- Outdoor Pool
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Guest Powder Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Full island Gourmet Kitchen
- Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- Hardwood Brazilian Ebony
- Marble Flooring Throughout
- Game Room with TV
- Deep Soaking Tub
- Double Vanity
- LCD Flat screen TV
- Walk-in Closets
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Pool Table
- Egyptian Cotton Bedding
- VIP Amenities
- In-Room Safe
- Ten Restaurants + Cafés
- Six Clubs + Bars
- Nightly Entertainment
- In-Room Dining
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Round trip airport transfers by limousine
- Dedicated Host to help arrange entry to nightclubs, bottle service, dinners and more. You can even throw a party for up to 100 people in your penthouse, and your Dedicated Host will help you arrange it all!
Why We Love Las Vegas
Beyond the Strip a seemingly self-contained city exists. It's where you'll find some of the area's most transformative experiences, from the Las Vegas Springs Preserve to renowned local restaurants like Lotus of Siam, and cool events such as the First Friday art parties.
821 Las Vegas Blvd. N.
Where to Eat: Though it's off the beaten path, you won't want to miss slice of Neopolitan pizza from Settebello Pizzaria, in Green Valley. The pizzaiolo here makes his pies the authentic way—with Molina Caputo flour.
140 Green Valley Pkwy., Henderson.
Pizza for two $23.
Best Day Trip: Hoover Dam, 35 miles south of the city, is set in a remote canyon on the Nevada-Arizona border. The observation deck offers panoramic views above the Colorado River.
Why Go Now
September 23-28, 2013
The World Series of Comedy
Hundreds of comedians will perform during Las Vegas' only comedy competition.
Tuscany Suites & Casino.
October 4 - 6, 2013
Cowboy BBQ of Henderson
Some of the best BBQ vendors in the US will compete in a mouthwatering cook-off. There is also live entertainment and carnival rides at this family-friendly event. Free.
Henderson Events Plaza: 200 South Water Street, Henderson.
October 5 + 6, 2013
Art in the Park
One of the largest juried art festivals countrywide and a fundraiser for the Boulder City Hospital Foundation. Free.
Boulder City, Nevada.
October 11 - 13, 2013
Age of Chivalry
A medieval kingdom will rise featuring elaborately costumed knights, knaves, fine ladies and wenches. Admission $5 to $35.
Sunset Park, Las Vegas.