- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 18 | Next photo
Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Cap Cana, Dominican RepublicEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Eden Roc at Cap Cana
A new 34-suite retreat on one of the Dominican Republic's most pristine beaches.
Bright splashes of color at family-friendly Eden Roc at Cap Cana belie the resort's cool white interiors—all the better to allow beachgoers to take in the tropical grounds of this Dominican Republic escape, where 34 private suites front a grotto and natural lagoon. Just 20 minutes from the airport, the new-in-2012 property is set on a 30,000-acre resort, surrounded by white-sand beaches and an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus golf course. A surprising high-tech touch: wall-mounted iPads to control lights and indoor-outdoor sound. They're so unexpectedly easy-to-use, you won't waste a moment as you dash off to bring the kids to day camp or to one of five on-site restaurants and bars.
A stay includes private round-trip airport transportation. You'll be met at the arrival area for the 20-minute drive to the resort.
Reserve a special tasting at La Cava, the bar in Eden Roc's vaulted-ceilinged wine cellar; it's available for private parties of up to 6 people.
Arrive at Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) which is approximately 8 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.Juanillo, Cap Cana, Provincia la Altagracia, Dominican Republic
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Front
- Infinity-edge Pool
- 18-hole Golf Course
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Kids' Camp
- Tropical Gardens
- Natural Lagoon
- Water Sports available
- Separate Suites
- Private Pools
- Private Gazebos
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two Flat-screen TVs
- Mounted iPads
- Bose™ Sound System
- Jacuzzi Bath Tubs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Separate Lavatory
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Luxury Mini Bars
- In-Room Safes
- Coffee Machine
- Three Restaurants
- Pool Bar + Restaurant
- Two Bars + Lounges
- Wine Cellar
- Nightly rates are based on 2 people. Up to 1 extra person may share for an additional charge or $220 per night (13+ years) or $100 per night (12 and under)
- Private transfers to and from the Punta Cana International Airport Full American breakfast buffet
- Electric golf cart for travel around the property
- Access to the Caleton Beach Club
- Complimentary WiFi
Why We Love Cap Cana
The Cap Cana development, which includes Caleton Beach Club (also available to Eden Roc guests), has five miles of beaches and protected coral reefs. Direct flights arrive from many U.S. cities, including Atlanta, Boston, and New York.
Where to Drink: La Riva bar at Eden Roc has more of an upscale city vibe. The Spicy Wonderland cocktail is a mix of vodka, lychee liquor, pineapple, maracuja, ginger beer, and sugar cane.
Drinks for two $30.
On The Water: The best way to see the island's coral reef? On a full-day sailing trip with Marinarium Excursions, complete with a sandwich lunch.
Cabeza de Toro Bavaro.
Day trips from $99 per person.
Best Day Trip: Bavaro Runners Safari Adventures leads unique excursions, such as horseback riding in the countryside, or a trip to a rum shack near the island's sugarcane fields.
Day trips from $90 per person.
Why Go Now
Wielding various African musical instruments, players parade through the streets around Villa Mella honoring the Holy Spirit, who is the patron of the area.
July 26 - 31, 2014
Santo Domingo Merengue Festival
The world's greatest meringue performers converge in Santo Domingo for three days each July to celebrate the island's native music.
Plaza Juan Baron.
November 4, 2014
In San Cristóbal, 3 hours east of Cap Cana, the streets fill with parades of military and police, bands, dancers, student groups, and lots of celebratory cheer.