- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 14 | Next photo
Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa
Lake Placid, New YorkEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Mirror Lake Inn Resort & Spa
This historic, 131-room Lake Placid resort has views of the Adirondack Mountains and easy access to the area's winter- and summertime pursuits (skiing, canoeing, and hiking).
Families return year after year to this 131-room lakefront complex in the Adirondack Mountains, drawn by the casual vibe and the pub-style food from the alfresco Cottage restaurant (open-faced roast beef sandwich, anyone?). The 19th-century town has a storied Olympics-filled history, and this resort, with a range of room types—from multi-level suites to double rooms with leather armchairs and balconies—is the ideal home base for active types. During the winter months, groups of adventurers head out for ice-skating on the lake before warming up by the fire in the mahogany-paneled library; in summer, couples unwind on a wraparound verandah or head out for a picnic in a canoe or paddle boat from the hotel's fleet.
Explore the area's mountain trails on snowshoes, provided free of charge at the front desk.
In the summer, ask the concierge to arrange a sunset dinner for up to 10 on a floating wood platform in the lake.
Awards and RecognitionsBack to Top
America's Best Mountain Resorts
- Travel + Leisure
Winner 2012 Diner's Choice
Award of Excellence: The View
- Wine Spectator
Arrive at Adirondack Regional Airport (SLK) which is approximately 30 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 45 minutes of travel time.77 Mirror Lake Dr, Lake Placid, New York, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Spa Services
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Exercise Classes
- Private Trainers
- Nutritional Counseling
- Special Events Calendar
- Private Balconies
- Flat-screen TVs
- Sitting Areas
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Award-winning Restaurant
- Bistro & Bar
- Pub Restaurant
- Outdoor Dining
- Max occupancy in the Classic Suite is 2 adults
- Max occupancy in the Deluxe Noonmark Room is 2 adults and 2 children
- $30 spa credit on select spa services
- Two drink tokens for either Taste Bistro or The Cottage
Why We Love Lake Placid
Twice home to the Winter Olympic Games, Lake Placid is known for its scenic beauty and easy access to six-million-acres of pristine Adirondack Park wilderness. Skiers flock to Whiteface Mountain, the highest vertical drop in the eastern United States.
3 Mirror Lake Dr.
Dinner for two $80.
Where To Drink: The Inn's onsite lounge, The Cottage, offers ski-in access, pub fare, and eight beers on tap—plus a the opportunity to mix your own Bloody Mary.
Drinks for two $18.
Outdoor Adventure: Head to the Olympic Sports Complex, where you can shoot down the official bobsled course at up to 55 miles per hour or rush along a 700-foot chute on a snow tube.
220 Bobsled Run Ln.
Why Go Now
February 2-14, 2013
Saranac Lake Winter Carnival
Annual parade and fireworks display with skiing and skating races.
Saranac Lake, NY.
February 7-10, 2013
Empire State Winter Games
New York's amateur winter athletes compete in events ranging from ski jumping to figure skating.
Lake Placid, NY.
Mar. 15-16, 2013
NCAA Division III, Men's Ice Hockey Championship
America's top college hockey teams face-off at the legendary Herb Brooks Arena.
Lake Placid, NY.
March 23-24, 2013
Tap Time (Maple Weekend)
Maple sugar production begins with this Adirondack seasonal ritual: tapping the trees and collecting the sap.
Tupper Lake, NY.