- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 15 | Next photo
Inspira Santa Marta
Lisbon, PortugalEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Inspira Santa Marta
A small design-focused hotel just steps from Lisbon's posh Avenida da Liberdade.
Inspira Santa Marta Hotel, on a side street just a few blocks from Lisbon's café-lined Avenida da Liberdad, is a funky home base for exploring the Portuguese capital. The 89 rooms were designed with feng shui in mind: water rooms, for example, have cerulean blue throws, and fire rooms are done up with magenta bathroom walls and bright fuchsia pillows. Behind the scenes, the property is involved in local philanthropies (including a non-profit that raises money for pediatric oncology) and has been awarded numerous green certifications. Each evening, a young crowd gathers at the Urban Bar to lounge by the fireplace and sip the cocktail of choice: a minty Mojito.
The hotel restaurant, Open Brasserie, hosts group cooking classes. Whip up black pork loin stuffed with sausage and apple under the watchful eye of chef João Silva. $48 per person for three hours.
Arrive at Lisbon Portela Airport (LIS) which is approximately 5 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.Rua de Santa Marta 48, Lisbon, Portugal
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Steam Room
- Games Room
- Business Center
- Flat-screen TVs
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wifi
- Secretary Desks
- Stocked Mini-Bars
- Coffee Makers
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Hair Dryers
- Bar with Fireplace
- In-room Dining
- 2 person max occupancy in the Deluxe Double room
- 2 person max occupancy in the Suite Double room
- Bottle of Water
- Nespresso Coffee in Room (3 Per Day)
- Tea in Room (3 Per Day)
Why We Love Lisbon
Portugal's once-sleepy capital has awakened, and it now attracts lovers of food, music, and design in throngs.
103 Rua Rodrigues de Faria.
Dinner for two $110.
Where to Shop: Bairro Alto, a 15-minute walk from the hotel, is a wildly popular district with the alternative fashion set, especially after 5 p.m., when the area's bars open.
Best Views: Take Tram 28 past Lisbon's castle to the Graça district. Next to the 13th-century Graça's church you'll find Miradouro da Graça, a terrace that overlooks central Lisbon.
Best Day Trip: For an easy day trip out of the city, head to the coastal town of Estoril, 15 miles from Lisbon. Stop at Cabo da Roca on the Portuguese coast for unparalleled waterfront views, then head off to explore the pine forests of Sintra-Cascais Natural Park.
Why Go Now
April 18-28, 2013
International Independent Film Festival
Documentary, avant-garde, and independent films are screened at Lisbon's Cinemateca Portuguesa.
May 10-19, 2013
Estoril Jazz Festival
Professional and emerging musicians perform at Casino Estoril, Europe's largest casino.
May 29 - June 2, 2013
An international art fair with displays by modern art galleries and experimental work, in the Parque das Nações.
Festas de Lisboa
Street parties and parades along Lisbon's Avenida da Liberdade.