- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 12 | Next photo
Thalatta Seaside Hotel
Agia Anna Beach, GreeceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Thalatta Seaside Hotel
A hyper-modern Greek Island retreat on the quiet side of Evia, just a two-hour drive northeast of Athens.
The 1,500-square mile island of Evia is known for its rugged terrain, wind and water sports, and rural villages. On the pine-scented isle's northern side, outside the tiny town of Agia Anna, the ultra-modern Thalatta Seaside Hotel is set along a forested slope that overlooks the Aegean. It's a sexy spot: the infinity pool is reflected in panels of glass that line the hotel restaurant's exterior; in all 60 rooms, white-on-white furnishings take nothing away from the floor-to-ceiling windows that look onto the property's private, pebbled beach. Unexpected family-friendly amenities, including a playground and arcade room, make the kids feel welcome, too—if you bring them, that is.
Ask about shuttle service to the hot springs in Edipsos, an hour away from the hotel.
With advance notice, the kitchen staff will prepare a picnic lunch or barbeque to take along to the Drymonas waterfall or the Galataki monastery.
Arrive at Athens International Airport (ATH) which is approximately 99 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 2 hours and 30 minutes of travel time.Agia Anna Beach, Agia Anna, North Evia, Greece
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Infinity Pool
- Sun Deck
- Kids Pool
- Beach Spa Services
- Sport Activities
- Outdoor Yoga
- Kids Activity Program
- Sitting Areas
- Furnished Balconies
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- Two Phones
- Luxury Linens
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Double Showers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Mini Fridges
- In-room Safes
- Poolside Bar
- Al Fresco Dining
- Beach Parties
- Live Entertainment
- Wine Tastings
- In-room Dining
- Beverage Service on Beach
- Nightly rate is for 2 people. Up to 2 children under 12 years can also be accommodated for an additional charge
- Breakfast and dinner each day
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary round-trip airport transfers
- 2 spa treatments per room per stay
- Kids program
Why We Love Agia Anna Beach
Often overlooked in favor of better-known islands such as Mykonos and Santorini, Evia offers peaceful beaches, picturesque villages, and ancient ruins, all blissfully free of rowdy tourist crowds.
Agia Anna, Evia.
Dinner for two $40.
Where to Drink: The patio at Trata tavern overlooks Agia Anna beach. Watch the waves and sip Malagousia, a local white wine.
Agia Anna Beach, Evia.
Drinks for two $15.
Adventure Excursion: With strong breezes and warm waters, Evia is the perfect place for kiteboarding. Lefkadi Kite Park is 90 minutes from the hotel; the park staff can arrange lessons and help with gear.
Two-hour introductory class $95 per person.
Why Go Now
July 26 - August 2, 2013
A weeklong fair features in the middle of Chalkida, about an hour south of Thalatta.
August 1-15, 2013
Dance, musical performances, and a street market where vendors peddle local seafood and fruit.
September 7-8, 2013
Holy Mother's Birthday
An outdoor dinner for over 4,000 locals, dancing, and a street market to celebrate the birth of the Virgin Mary.