- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
1 of 6 | Next photo
Hotel Sax Chicago
Chicago, IllinoisEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Hotel Sax Chicago
The 353-room Hotel Sax is located next door to Chicago's House of Blues, one block north of the Loop.
Looking for Chicago's music crowd? You'll find the stylish crew at the 353-room Hotel Sax, one block north of the Loop, next to the House of Blues. Formerly part of the music venue itself, the property—now owned by a larger Texas-based hotel group—caters to arriving concertgoers and music-industry types with the Crimson Lounge, a splashy bar and nightclub, and jewel-toned rooms with leather headboards, python-patterned reading chairs, and floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Chicago River. Room keys grant travelers access to the House of Blues' private, members-only bar, the Foundation Room.
There's no cover charge for guests who want to check out the live music at the House of Blues' Back Porch Stage (usually $10).
It takes just a few minutes to walk to the city's Grand terminal to catch the Red Line.
Arrive at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) which is approximately 18 miles from the hotel. Anticipate 25 to 40 minutes of travel time depending on traffic.333 N Dearborn St, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- 24-hour Business Center
- Wine Market
- Entertainment Lounge
- 42" Flat-screen TVs
- Two Phones
- iHome Sound System
- Radio Alarm Clocks
- Luxury Linens
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Stocked Mini Bars
- In-room Safes
- Bar + Nightclub
- In-room Dining
- Free Coffee + Tea in Lobby
- House of Blues Access Privileges
- Max occupancy is 3 adults (with rollaway, additional charge applies)
Why We Love Chicago
It's hard to think of another American city that so gracefully and seamlessly combines extreme urbanism with tranquil green space; whose cuisine ranges deftly from cutting-edge to casual.
339 N. Dearborn St.
Dinner for two $100.
Where to Drink: Also in the Marina City complex, Smith & Wollensky is known for its sweeping river views from the bars on the lower and upper levels.
318 N. State St.
Drinks for two $30.
Where to Shop: Hotel Sax is just three blocks west of Michigan Avenue's Magnificent Mile and a couple of blocks north of State Street, where you'll find the historic 1879 Marshall Field's building, now Macy's flagship Chicago department store.
111 N. State St.
What to Do: Spend a day at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago, known for its mix of local and international shows curated by Michael Darling. The modern marble building in Chicago's North Side neighborhood dates back to 1967.
220 E. Chicago Ave.
Why Go Now
June 6-9, 2013
Chicago Blues Festival
A half-million music fans turn up in Chicago's Millennium Park for blues performances on five stages.
June 9-13, 2013
Taste of Chicago
Grant Park hosts Taste of Chicago, an outdoor food festival with live music and family-friendly activities.
October 10 -24, 2013
Chicago International Film Festival
This longest-running competitive festival in North America screening well over 150 films including an array of international entries.