- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
Inn at 202 Dover
Easton, MarylandEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Inn at 202 Dover
A cozy bed-and-breakfast (and the only AAA four diamond property for miles) in the posh waterfront town of Easton, Maryland.
Slow-paced Easton occupies a small, breezy cut of Chesapeake Bay's posh eastern shore, an area known for sailing, fishing, and crabbing just a 90-minute drive from Washington, D.C. Located on a whimsical tree-lined street one block from Easton's acclaimed Academy of Art Museum, the 1874 Colonial Revival Inn at 202 Dover is a genteel mansion with five rooms upstairs, each accented by velvet-covered settees, toile curtains and pelmets, and antique bamboo canopy beds. Fuel up for the day's seafaring activities with owner Ronald Mitchell's orange croissant French toast in the glass-ceilinged conservatory, then return at night for dinner at the inn's elegant Peacock Restaurant and later, house-made chocolate chip cookies and a glass of sherry.
Try the house specialty, a vodka and blue Curaçao Peacock Feather cocktail (the exact recipe is a carefully guarded secret).
Every Friday at 6:30 p.m., owner Ronald Mitchell hosts a 90-minute vodka tasting from his expansive collection.
Arrive at Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) which is approximately 62 miles from the inn. Anticipate about 80 minutes of travel time.202 East Dover Rd, Easton, Maryland, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Media Library
- Spa Treatments
- Laundry Service
- Sitting Rooms
- Welcome Favors
- Flat-screen TVs
- Jet Tubs
- Steam Showers
- Complimentary Sherry
- Twice Daily Housekeeping
- Vodka Tastings
- In-room Dining
- Live Musical Entertainment
- Max occupancy is 2 adults
- Champagne in suite
Why We Love Easton
In addition to downtown Easton's art galleries, theater, restaurants, and shops, Chesapeake Bay's eastern shore is also known for outdoor activities such as crabbing, kayaking, fishing, and sailing.
22 Goldsborough St.
Dinner for two $90.
Where to Drink: Drop into Scossa Restaurant & Lounge for a range of martinis from traditional to exotic. If you're planning stop by nearby NightCat for live music, order the double espresso martini.
8 North Washington St.
Drinks for two $20.
Outdoor Excursion: Kayak through the paddling trails of Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge and you'll pass open water and marshland; visit in October and November, and you'll see migrating geese, ducks, and swans.
723 Goldsborough St.
Why Go Now
March 17, 2014
St. Patrick's Day
Celebrating civic pride with Irish style including a potato race, complimentary Irish tea and a parade.
April 26 - 27, 2014
Wine Fest at St. Michaels
Taste hard-to-get international and US wines plus award winning craft beers.
Pouring at 18 different locations across St. Michaels, Maryland.
July 12 - 20, 2014
Plein Air Competition & Arts Festival
Competition-winning work by some of the nation's top plein-air painters. Academy Art Museum: Easton, Maryland.