- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Sundance, UtahEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sundance Resort
Actor-director Robert Redford's rustic-chic mountain retreat is set high in Utah's Wasatch Range, less than an hour's drive from downtown Park City.
Five thousand acres of high desert wilderness is the background to one of the country's most storied mountain retreats: actor Robert Redford's Utah hideaway. The 95-cottage resort and spa (plus 10 residences) sets the standard for a rugged getaway: there is the on-property ski slope, which whisks snow bunnies up 2,150 feet; alpine trails that meander through the aspen-filled forest; horse stables and glassblowing studios; and individually designed rooms that may include a lofted second bedroom or a tiny galley kitchen. Yes, it's a celebrity haven, thanks to the stars that descend each January for the film festival, but it's also busy during the warmer months, with music performances and yoga.
An on-site art studio hosts workshops in glassblowing, landscape painting, pottery, and photography (from $95); the screening room is the place to watch classic Redford films.
The resort features its own private-label wines, bottled in partnership with eco-friendly vintners from around the Western U.S.
Arrive at Salt Lake City International (SLC) which is approximately 55 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 60 minutes of travel time.8841 North Alpine Loop Road, Sundance, Utah, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Center
- Ski-In + Ski-Out
- Screening Room
- Art Studio
- Kids' Activities
- Business Center
- Fireplaces (some)
- iPod Docking Stations
- Complimentary Wifi
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Vanity Areas
- Coffee Makers
- Mini Refrigerators (some)
- Two Restaurants
- Live Entertainment
- In-room Dining
- 1 or 2 person occupancy
- All hotel taxes and fees
Why We Love Sundance
Park City is most famous for Redford's Sundance Film Festival and its surrounding ski resorts, but downtown Main Street is also popular for its art galleries, restaurants, and boutique shopping. In summer, there's river rafting, waterfall hikes, and horseback riding.
660 Main St.
Dinner for two, $85.
Where to Drink: Stick around the hotel: staffers at the Owl Bar serve beer, wine, and cocktails from behind a 19th-century rosewood bar imported from Wyoming.
What to Do: A hot air balloon ride with Skywalker Balloon Company delivers sweeping views of Park City and the Wasatch Mountains from above. Dress in warm layers.
$225 per person.
Best Day Trip: Head to Deer Creek State Park for fly-fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Rental gear is available at a handful of purveyors located right in the park.
Why Go Now
June 22, 2013
Savor the Summit
Park City's biggest outdoor dinner party, held in the middle of Main Street and accompanied by live music.
June 28, 2013
Utah Symphony at Sundance Mountain Resort
The Salt Lake City-based symphony performs at the Eccles Stage at Sundance.
July 5, 12, and 19, 2013
Bluebird Café Concert Series
Sundance Resort partners with Nashville's Bluebird Café to bring singer/songwriters to the Eccles Stage on Friday nights.
July 25 - August 17, 2013
Sundance Summer Theatre
Every Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at 8 p.m., Annie Get Your Gun is staged against the backdrop of Mount Timpanogos, the highest peak in the Wasatch Range.