- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- Vuyani Safari Lodge, Moditlo Private Game Reserve, South Africa
- The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, District of Columbia
- Hotel Jerome, an Auberge Resort, Aspen, Colorado
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The Landings St. Lucia, Castries, St. Lucia, BWI
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Currently no upcoming sales
1 of 7 | Next photo
New York, New YorkEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Seton Hotel
A small but chic, newly renovated hotel in midtown Manhattan, within walking distance of Grand Central Station.
Murray Hill, a bustling corner of midtown Manhattan, is anchored by the Morgan Library, the U.N. Plaza, and sidewalks lined by traditional brownstones. Tucked among the residences on East 40th Street is the recently renovated Seton Hotel, with a 1931 red-brick exterior that blends right in. Inside it's a different story: a glass door opens into a marble-walled lobby and metallic check-in desk; upstairs, newly updated rooms have brightly painted accent walls and an eclectic mix of antiques—such as Victorian bureaus—as well as flat-screen TVs and large writing desks. Wallet-friendly perks include free WiFi and 24-hour cappuccinos and tea served in the lobby, and a handful of rooms with shared bathrooms.
Parking in the area can be pricey; hotel guests receive a discounted rate of $26 at the garage on 38th Street.
The hotel doesn't have a restaurant, but nearby Scotty's Diner is open 24 hours.
Breakfast for two $20. 336 Lexington Ave. 1-212-986-1520 Read More
Arrive at LaGuardia Airport (LGA) which is approximately 9 miles from the hotel. Anticipate between 15 and 30 minutes of travel time depending on traffic. You may also opt to arrive at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) or Newark Airport (EWE).144 E 40th St, New York, New York, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Business Center
- Fitness Club nearby
- Safe Deposit Box
- Complimentary Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- Work Space
- iPod Docking Stations
- Mini Fridges (upon request)
- Hair Dryers
- Lobby Lounge
- All-day Tea + Coffee
Why We Love New York
There's never a dull moment in action-packed New York City, especially in the heart of Midtown, steps from Grand Central terminal, the Empire State Building, the Morgan Library, and the Museum of Modern Art.
1125 First Ave.
Dinner for two $50.
Where to Drink: Campbell Apartment, in Grand Central Terminal, was once the office of 1920's financier John W. Campbell. Order a Prohibition Punch, mixed with rum and passion fruit juice, and topped with champagne.
15 Vanderbilt Ave.
Drinks for two $25.
Where to Shop: For a break from the luxury boutiques along Fifth Avenue, try the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. Every weekend, hundreds of vendors sell a wide variety of items—from antiques to knickknacks and vintage clothing.
What to Do: The 15 Islamic galleries at the Metropolitan Museum of Art underwent a massive renovation in 2011. Highlights include the Moroccan Court and jewelry that dates to the 11th century.
1000 Fifth Ave.
Why Go Now
June 8, 2013
The 145th running of the Belmont Stakes, part of the Triple Crown, takes place on a Saturday afternoon in Queens.
June 8-9, 2013
Big Apple Barbecue Block Party
Barbecue pit masters from across the country set up grills and smokers in Madison Square Park.
July 12-16, 2013
Major League Baseball All-Star Summer
Major League Baseball hosts a series of events, including the All-Star game at Citi Field.