- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 15 | Next photo
O:live Boutique Hotel
San Juan, Puerto RicoEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At O:live Boutique Hotel
A sexy retreat in Condado, Puerto Rico, with 15 rooms—some overlooking a white-sand lagoon—and a rooftop pool.
Condado, Puerto Rico, east of Old Town and home to some of the island's most innovative shops and restaurants, now has another stylish spot--the new Olive Boutique Hotel, on the northeast edge of the peninsula's idyllic lagoon. There's a Mediterranean feel throughout: each floor reflects a different European design aesthetic, and some of the 15 rooms have sexy glass showers next to sturdy maple-wood sleigh beds (yes, you'll want to come with a special someone). The trump card? The members-only rooftop restaurant, club, and terrace, where barefoot travelers come for a European-style breakfast of yogurt and granola, and later, cocktails within sight of the bright-blue pool.
Book a day in advance for an elaborate five- or eight-course omakase meal by Argentine chef Nicolas Gomez, served in the open-air kitchen.
For a buzzy scene, head to San Juan's La Placita neighborhood, just a five-minute cab ride west along Avenida Ashford.
Arrive at Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU) which is approximately 6 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.Aguadilla St. #55, San Juan, Condado, Puerto Rico
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Rooftop Terrace
- Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wifi
- Smart Tablet Phones
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Ultra Spa Showers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Complimentary Tea Time
- Complimentary Breakfast
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 adults
- Continental breakfast
- WiFi in room and throughout property
- Bottled water
Why We Love San Juan
San Juan's Condado neighborhood is a lively upscale district on Puerto Rico's Atlantic coast, where hotels, shops, and restaurants are set between scenic San Juan Beach and Condado Lagoon.
1056 Ashford Ave.
Dinner for two $150.
Where to Drink: Mara Bar in the Vanderbilt Hotel was done by Warren and Wetmore architects, who also designed New York's Grand Central Station.
1055 Ashford Ave.
Drinks for two $30.
Where to Shop: Puerto Rico's shopping nexus is San Juan's Condado neighborhood. Head to Avenida Ashford for the big-name luxury brands from Cartier to Salvatore Ferragamo, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton.
Best Day Trip: El Yunque National Forest is less than an hour's drive from the hotel. Hike along the tropical forest terrain to La Mina Falls for a dip in the natural watering hole.
Why Go Now
Last Sunday of Every Month
Ventana al JazzFest
A monthly live jazz festival; spectators grab a seat on the grass.
June 1-3, 2013
Sugar Harvest Festival
Music, food, and dancing in downtown Hatillo, an hour from Condado.
July 23-27, 2013
Puerto Rico Salsa Congress
The largest salsa event in the world.
August 8 - 12, 2013
SoFo Culinary Festival
Several streets in Old San Juan are transformed into a pedestrian-only area with stalls offering gourmet food and drinks coupled with outdoor dining, life music and artisans selling their wares.
Around Fortaleza Street near Plaza Colón.
September 15 - 21, 2013
San Juan International Billfish Tournament
Weeklong catch-and-release contest known for the abundance of blue marlin fishing during the day and parties at night.
Club Náutico Miramar, San Juan.
Early December 2013
Bacardi Artisans' Fair
Check out the craftsmanship of local artisans at this family-friendly event and listen to some live music, which in the past the likes of Celia Cruz and Marc Anthony have provided.
Bacardi Plant, Cataño.