- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 6 | Next photo
Boston, MassachusettsEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At NINE ZERO
This see-and-be-seen contemporary hotel in Beacon Hill is just steps from Boston Common.
Set in the historic neighborhood of Beacon Hill, the 190-room Nine Zero Hotel is the go-to destination for stylish young locals. Light-flooded common areas, outfitted with oversize lounge chairs, complement sophisticated guest rooms, with dark-wood furnishings, upholstered headboards, and soft European linens. Guests have access to a variety of amenities, like in-room spa treatments, a 24-hour fitness center, and babysitting services. The hotel's most exclusive feature, though, is its location: some of the city's most renowned destinations, like Boston Common and the historic Freedom Trail, are just minutes away.
Dog owners take note: the hotel offers complimentary pet beds, bowls, grooming, and walks for a small fee.
Opt for the house car service over a local cab—both are the same price, and the hotel van has a personal TV.
Arrive Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) which is approximately 3.5 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.90 Tremont Street, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Treatments
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Babysitting Services
- Concierge Services
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Laundry Service
- Personal Shopper
- Wifi Internet Access
- Luxury Linens
- Flat-screen TVs
- Honor Bars
- Large Desks
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Nightly Wine Reception
- In-Room Dining
- Complimentary Tea + Coffee
- Max occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child using existing bedding
- Hotel taxes are included in this rate
Why We Love Boston
One of America's most dynamic and accessible cities, Boston is home to distinct downtown neighborhoods like Chinatown, North End, and Back Bay, plus historic early American sites like Freedom Trail.
37 Bowdoin St.
Dinner for two $80.
Where to Drink: Sip Wine Bar and Restaurant's outdoor deck is the place to try a crisp Spanish white like the Burgáns Albariño.
571 Washington St.
Drinks for two $25.
Best Day Trip: Just 30 minutes away, Concord was home to some of the most renowned American authors: Ralph Waldo Emerson, Henry David Thoreau, and Louisa May Alcott. Visit the Minuteman National Historic Park to tour the writers' homes, followed by a walk around Walden Pond.
What to Do: Boston Food Tours leads travelers into a pasticceria (bakery) to sample biscotti and amaretti; to an authentic salumeria; and to a local enoteca to learn about aperitivi and digestivi. Boston North End Market Tour.
From $54 per person.
Why Go Now
May 12, 2013
Duckling Day Parade
Mother's Day celebration with a parade, face painting, and music in Boston Common.
May 25-26, 2013
Boston Calling Music Festival
Outdoor music festival in City Hall Plaza featuring bands like Fun, the National, the Shins, and Of Monsters and Men.
July 2-7, 2013
Hundreds of waterfront events to celebrate Independence Day.