- Kukuiula Club Cottages, The Parrish Collection Kauai, Poipu Beach, Kauai
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort, Cancun, Mexico
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- Casas del XVI, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Le Montrose Suites West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California
- Sofitel Hotel Moorea, Moorea, French Polynesia
- Dusit Thani Maldives, Baa Atoll, Maldives
- La Giralda, Guanaja, Honduras
1 of 14 | Next photo
Vdara Hotel & Spa
Las Vegas, NevadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Vdara Hotel & Spa
A pioneering, all-suite property with an eco-friendly ethos just off the Las Vegas strip, connected by a walkway to The Bellagio.
At this curvilinear Vegas all-suite hotel designed by Rafael Viñoly, each of the 1,495-rooms is outfitted with a kitchenette, washer-dryer, and technology media-hub (plus stocked with custom, eco-friendly amenities); the jaw-dropping interior is a mix of glass and wood, with a sail-shaped pool outside. A little-known fact: the hotel achieved LEED Gold certification in 2009, acknowledgment of the property's energy- and resource-conserving features. There is no casino—and a no smoking policy—but travelers only need to walk a short distance to take a turn at the blackjack table at sister hotel ARIA.
Want extra poolside privacy? Hotel guests get exclusive access to open-air spa cabanas (from $150).
Though Vdara feels like an oasis from The Strip, there's easy access to ARIA, as well as Bellagio Las Vegas.
Arrive at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (LAS) which is approximately 4 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 15 minutes of travel time.2600 W Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa + Salon
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Sitting Areas
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mp3 Docking Stations
- Electric Cook Tops
- Dining Tables
- Spa-style Soaking Tubs
- Washers + Dryers
- Bar + Lounge
- Poolside Dining
- Casual Dining
- In-Suite Dining
- Rate is for 2 people. Up to 2 additional people may share for a $35 per person per night
- $75 Resort credit, one per stay (may not be applied to gambling, room rates, taxes, gratuities, Spa & Salon retail purchases, Market Cafe retail purchases, or Crystals retail purchases)
- Access to the Fitness facility
- Daily newspaper
- Two bottles of water (in room)
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Nightly turn-down service (as requested)
Why We Love Las Vegas
Las Vegas has reinvented itself once again with splashier hotels, over-the-top restaurants, and show-stopping spectacles.
3730 Las Vegas Blvd. South.
Dinner for two $150.
Where to Drink: Mastro's Ocean Club is a great place for live entertainment—performances at the piano bar begin at 4 p.m. daily.
The Shops at Crystals.
3720 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Drinks for two $25.
Where to Shop: Just steps from Vdara, the Shops at Crystals include high-end designer boutiques including the largest Louis Vuitton in North America.
3720 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Best Day Trip: Get behind the wheel of a Porsche 911 Carrera S or a Ferrari F430 GT at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Experienced racers will give you a quick lesson before you speed off.
7000 Las Vegas Blvd. North.
Why Go Now
April 11-14, 2013
Clark County Fair& Rodeo
Roping and bull-riding contests, country music, and a carnival.
Clark County Event Center.
April 13, 2013
Keep Memory Alive Power of Love Gala
A star-studded philanthropic gala with celebrity chefs, master sommeliers, and performances by music legends such as Carlos Santana and Chaka Khan.
MGM Grand Garden Arena.
April 18-21, 2013
An art and wine auction to benefit the University of Nevada at Las Vegas.
Paris Las Vegas.
May 9-12, 2013
Celebrity chefs, master sommeliers, and innovative mixologists lead workshops and tastings at The Bellagio, MGM Grand, Caesars Palace, and Mandalay Bay.