- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 11 | Next photo
The Club Barbados
Enter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Club Barbados
The Club offers the best of both worlds: an all-inclusive resort on a sugar-white beach within walking distance of Holetown, full of history and vibrant local flavor.
Located on the Gold Coast, The Club is an adults-only, all-inclusive resort built along 100 yards of shoreline. The 161 guest rooms are outfitted in island-inspired fabrics, dark-wood furniture, with large windows or balconies overlooking the Caribbean, the pool, or tropical gardens. Select beachfront suites also have an unusual open-wall design that creates a bright, airy space. Three restaurants serve a variety of cuisines, including authentic Bajan fare at Enid's and fresh seafood at the beachfront Water's Edge. The resort also includes three pools, a spa, and activities that range from reef fishing to West Indian dance lessons.
Start the day with a salute to the sun at the beach yoga class, offered free each morning at 7:15 a.m. in front of the hotel.
The property has only a small beach area, but the renowned Sandy Lane Beach is right next door; bring water shoes so you can cross the rocks to Sandy Lane during low tide.
Arrive at Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI) which is 16 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 35 minutes of travel time.Vauxhall, Saint James, Barbados
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Three Outdoor Pools
- Tropical Gardens
- Spa on Property
- Beach Yoga
- Outdoor Excursions
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Satellite TV
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Safes
- Three Restaurants
- Sports Bar
- Afternoon Tea Service
- Oceanfront Dining
- In-Room Dining
- Max occupancy is two in all rooms
- All hotel taxes and hotel fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Afternoon high tea
- Beverages including name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean Banks Beer, coolers and softdrinks
- Non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary boat rides, tennis and nightly entertainment
Why We Love Vauxhall
A three-and-a-half-hour flight from Miami, the Lesser Antilles island of Barbados is located just east of St. Vincent and southeast of St. Lucia. This former British colony retains ties to its past—cricket, polo, and afternoon tea are still honored traditions, with fine dining and abundant nightlife options, and gorgeous white-sand beaches.
Highway 1, Durants.
Dinner for two from $150.
Where to Drink: Locals and tourists alike love Lexy Piano Bar in Holetown (less than a five-minute walk) for live entertainment nightly. Ask for a rum punch made with Bajan rum, lime juice, and bitters.
Drinks for two $20.
Best Local Color: Each Friday night, local fishermen in the village of Oistins bring in fresh catch and fry it up in the town square to the soundtrack of live reggae music. The Club offers a roundtrip shuttle to the event (about 30 minutes from the hotel) for $20. Fish plates (including beer) cost $15.
Best Day Trip: Snorkel with sea turtles and cruise the island in a deluxe catamaran with Tiami Catamaran Cruises. Tours leave from Bridgetown, about 20 minutes from the hotel.
$90 per person includes a six-hour tour and lunch, plus an open-bar of champagne cocktails.
Why Go Now
October 11-12, 2013
Barbados Surfing Association
The island's expert surfers compete for the coveted title of National Champion.
November 22 + 23, 2013
Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival
Traditional and contemporary dishes paired with the best brews and rums of the Caribbean.
November 22-25, 2013
Barbados Food & Wine and Rum Festival
The second annual event features chef demonstrations and tasting events.