- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 11 | Next photo
Park House Hotel
West Sussex, United KingdomEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Park House Hotel
Surrounded by manicured gardens and bordering South Downs National Park in West Sussex, Park House Hotel offers luxury in a pristine rural setting.
With the welcoming air of a gracious English country home, the 21-room Park House Hotel is intimate in scale with surprisingly large guest rooms outfitted with upholstered furniture in tasteful neutrals, unfussy toiles, and florals. Accommodations run the gamut from double rooms in the main house to a six-bedroom cottage with its own private garden. For those seeking relaxation, the spa menu includes 26 different treatments from the simple facial to the Chocolate Sensation massage. There are two grass tennis courts, a six-hole golf course, croquet or bowling lawns, and a heated outdoor pool. The Brighton seaside is an hour away.
Ask the concierge for a walking trail map of South Downs National Park, adjacent to the hotel for paths of varying lengths and levels of difficulty.
Enjoy an English tradition with a twist: champagne afternoon tea at the spa, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. for tea, a glass of bubbly, sweet treats, and a 30-minute facial ($90 per person).
Arrive at London Gatwick International Airport (LGW) which is approximately 40 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 60 minutes of travel time.Midhurst, Bepton, West Sussex, United Kingdom
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room + Sauna
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Grass Tennis Courts
- Croquet Lawn
- Bowls Lawn
- Golf Course
- Laundry Service
- Computer Hardware Rental
- Complimentary Wifi
- Hair Dryers
- In-room Safes
- Iron + Ironing Boards
- Apple iMac Monitors
- Apple iMac CD + DVD Players
- Tea + Coffee Making Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- 2 person max occupancy in the Standard and Superior Double
- 2 adults + 1 child max occupancy in the Deluxe Double (Surcharge of £15 per night)
Why We Love West Sussex
About 90 minutes from the hustle and bustle of London, West Sussex is rural English country life at its best, dotted with farms, quaint villages, grand homes, and castles.
Oaklands Lane, West Lavington, Midhurst.
Dinner for two $50.
Where to Drink: Once part of the hunting estate of the Duke of Richmond, the thatch-roofed Partridge Inn dates back to the 16th century.
Singleton, nr Chichester.
Sommelier's choice bottle $21.
Best Local Tour: Parham House (about 40 minutes from the hotel in Storrington) is known as one of England's loveliest stately homes. The 900-acre estate features walled gardens, a lake, maze, and outbuildings.
$12 for the house tour, plus an additional $9 for a self-guided garden tour.
Day Trip: Brighton (an hour from the hotel) is England's consummate seaside town, with a rich history and shopping and dining options in the Cultural Quarter.
Royal Pavilion tickets $15 for adults.
Why Go Now
May 4-26, 2013
The biggest annual arts festivals in Sussex features dance, theater, music, art, film, and literary events with big-name artists like The Flaming Lips and Lucinda Williams.
July 30-August 3, 2013
Ladies in hats and gents in ties watch the horse races with champagne in hand.
Tickets from $20-$50, depending on the race.
August 17-26, 2013
Hot-air balloon launches, fireworks, gallery walks, and theater performances.
Event costs vary.