- SLS Hotel South Beach, Miami South Beach, Florida
- Sublime Samana, Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Majestic Hotel Cannes, Cannes, France
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina, Scrub Island, British Virgin Islands
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga, Napa County, California
- Hesperia Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
1 of 7 | Next photo
Beach House Turks and Caicos
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos IslandsEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Beach House Turks and Caicos
This newly renovated intimate boutique hotel features 21 suites and occupies a pristine spot on Grace Bay Beach.
At Beach House, a fuss-free "no socks allowed" policy applies. The whimsical boutique hotel on tropical Providenciales welcomes guests with warm hospitality and unique touches like a surprise wine tasting on your patio. Each of the 21 airy, beach-themed suites bear names instead of numbers, and offer kitchenettes and daybeds for lounging on private terraces or balconies. You don't have to stray far to find innovative culinary delights during your stay. Michelin-starred chef Eric Vernice helms the poolside restaurant and sources locally grown ingredients harvested from the garden and the sea. Try Chef Eric's Surprise Menu or the lobster tasting menu with wine pairings selected by a top-notch sommelier.
Suites each have a dedicated "Pampering Pod" right on the beach. Use this as your hub for al fresco spa treatments (like an invigorating Margarita scrub) or truly private dining.
Take advantage of complimentary bike rentals to explore nearby Smith's Reef for easy snorkeling. Be there in time to catch the incoming tide for better underwater visibility.
Arrive at Providenciales International Airport (PLS) which is approximately 5 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.218 Lower Bight Road, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Treatments
- Fitness Center
- Private Trainers
- Water Sports
- Golfing nearby
- Private Balconies
- Private Terraces
- Flat-screen TVs
- Air Conditioning
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Dedicated Pampering Pod
- Bar + Lounge
- Beachfront Dining
- In-Suite Dining
- Rates for the One Bedroom are based on 2 adults. 2 children under the age of 12 may share accommodation for no charge.
- Rates for the Two Bedroom Ocean Front are based on 4 people sharing. Up to 2 additional children under age 12 may share accommodation
- $20 Breakfast credit per adult per day
Why We Love Providenciales
The island charms with white sandy beaches and almost surreal turquoise-hued waters. The trump card is world-class snorkeling and diving due to miles of coral reefs that are easily reachable from shore.
Sibonné, Princess Drive, Grace Bay.
Where to Drink: Take a 15-minute stroll along the beach to arrive at laid-back Somewhere whose fortes are exceptionally friendly staff and arguably the best fish tacos on the island. Grab a seat on the rooftop deck with a strawberry mojito and watch the sun sink into the sea. A bonus: live music on Friday nights.
Grace Bay Road.
Outdoor Excursion: If you have ever wanted to horseback ride on a Caribbean beach straight into the crystalline water, Provo Ponies fulfills your wish. You will be matched with a horse or pony according to ability level. Two guided group rides per day Monday through Friday.
1-hour ride $75 per person.
Long Bay Hills. 649-241-6350
Best Day Trip: Head out to the intensely aquamarine waters of Chalk Sound National Park a short drive southwest from the hotel. The park is made up of a 3-mile-long bay dotted with countless tiny islets. Ask the hotel staff to pack you a picnic basket (about $35 per person not incl. drinks) and stop for a leisurely lunch along the way at Taylor Bay or Sapodilla Bay beach.
Why Go Now
May 22 - 26, 2014
South Caicos Regatta
Sailboat race accompanied by parties, more boat races, and other fun and games.
Late July - Early August 2014
Turks & Caicos Music and Cultural Festival
Local and international artists and music genres mingle to provide a soundtrack to the beauty pageant and island-style food offerings.
Downtown Ballpark, Grand Turk.
November 6 - 8, 2014
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
High-end tasting events and food fairs plus hosted dinners showcasing Caribbean food and wine.
November 29, 2014
Turks & Caicos Conch Festival
11th installment of this popular festival presenting a weekend filled with fun activities centered around the maritime critter.
Blue Hills, Providenciales.