- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 12 | Next photo
Luxury Suites International at The Signature
Las Vegas, NevadaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Luxury Suites International at The Signature
Pamper yourself at this tranquil Las Vegas resort, on a side street tucked away from the noise of the Strip.
This all-suite, non-gaming, and nonsmoking property is a serene oasis in the midst of the bright lights and bustling activity of Sin City. Located in three towers, the spacious suites (ranging from 550 to 1,500 square feet) have kitchens, deluxe king beds with Egyptian cotton sheets, and oversize marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi whirlpool tubs and flat-screen TVs. On cool Las Vegas nights, be sure to take a dip in one of the Signature's three outdoor, heated pools.
Visit the Grand Spa for a Dreaming Ritual, a tribal-inspired treatment that includes exfoliation and an Australian aboriginal massage.
In addition to the 24-hour, in-room gourmet meal service, the Signature MGM also offers in-room spa treatments—so you never have to leave those 300-thread count sheets.
Arrive at McCarran International Airport (LAS), which is approximately 3 miles (10 minutes) away from the resort. Airport check-in is available at south baggage claim 1-2.145 East Harmon Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Pool Cabanas
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- In-Suite Spa Services
- Pool Wait Service
- Business Center
- Flat-Panel Televisions
- iPod Docks
- CD + DVD Players
- Luxury Linens
- Marble Bathrooms
- Whirlpool Tubs
- Coffee Makers
- Gourmet Delicatessen
- In-Room Dining
- Rates are based on 2 people. Up to two additional people may share for $15 per person, per night.
Why We Love Las Vegas
Neon, nightlife, shows, dining, oh, and gambling.
Las Vegas in Lights: Off the beaten path but well worth a visit is the Neon Museum, where you can glimpse old Las Vegas through its collection of iconic neon signage. Corner of Fremont Street and Fourth Street.
Where to Eat: Reserve a table at Thomas Keller's Bouchon for his smoked salmon rillettes and roast chicken with glazed celery root.
Dinner for two $110.
3355 Las Vegas Blvd South.
Top Performances: Book tickets for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil, at the MGM Grand, or Le Rêve, at the Wynn—two of the best acrobatic shows in town.
Why Go Now
February 17, 2014
Chinese New Year + Asian Food Festival
The pan-Asian spectacle, celebrates Chinese as well as Japanese, Tahitian and Thai culture. Be drawn in by traditional lion and dragon dances and a smorgasbord of eastern delicacies.
Las Vegas Chinatown Plaza.
March 6 - 9, 2014
NASCAR Nextel Cup
For the biggest auto racing weekend of the year, thousands of fans descend on the desert city.
Las Vegas Motor Speedway, North Las Vegas.
April 10 - 13, 2014
Clark County Fair + Rodeo
For a taste of down home Southwestern life drive a little way north for all kinds of ropin', ridin', country music and carnival fun.
Clark County Fairgrounds, Logandale.