- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 8 | Next photo
Sole on the Ocean
Sunny Isles Beach, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sole on the Ocean
This independently owned hotel on the white sands of Sunny Isles Beach is within walking distance of the restaurants and shops along "Florida's Riviera" and a 30-minute drive from Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
The clean white décor and contemporary style of Solé on the Ocean's two-story lobby create a striking first impression. The minimalistic theme and glass walls are replicated throughout the hotel's 24 floors and 249 chic rooms and suites, all of which are outfitted in a white, gray, and brown color palette, with custom-designed Italian furniture. Ascend the lobby's glass staircase to Alba Seaside Italian restaurant and bar, whose menu was crafted by Hell's Kitchen season one finalist Chef Ralph Pagano. Just steps from the Solé are the shores of Sunny Isles Beach and its shallow turquoise water; head to the outdoor pool deck on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for a grown-up, DJ-fueled party overlooking the ocean.
Visit Alba on Thursday night for the $35 all-you-can-eat special. The menu changes weekly and the meals are served family style, with select beverages included.
For $155 per day, you can add an all-inclusive, food-and-drink package to your stay. It covers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus well drinks made with spirits like Jack Daniels and Absolut.
Arrive at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) which is approximately 12 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 25 minutes of travel time.17315 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Beach Access
- Outdoor Pool
- Health Club
- Spa Services
- Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Private Balconies
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Pillow-top Mattresses
- LCD TVs
- MP3 Clock Radios
- Cordless Phones
- Writing Desks
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Rain Shower Heads
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Bar + Lounge
- 2 person max occupancy
- Welcome drink
Why We Love Sunny Isles Beach
Just 10 miles north of Miami, Sunny Isles Beach offers 2½ miles of white-sand beaches and turquoise waters that rival nearby South Beach, minus the round-the-clock party atmosphere.
17608 Collins Ave. 1-305-931-9106
Where to Drink If you're headed to South Beach, stop by The Flat, known for its chic interior filled with plush couches and chairs. Settle in for a handcrafted peach old-fashioned, made with Buffalo Trace bourbon, muddled peach, orange bitters, a sugar cube, and seltzer water. Drinks for two $26.
500 S. Pointe Dr., Miami Beach. 1-305-531-3528
Best Shopping: The open-air shopping center of Bal Harbour Shops—one of the last family-owned malls in the U.S.—is less than a 10-minute drive south. Once a U.S. Army barracks, it now houses the likes of Alexander McQueen, Chanel, and Jimmy Choo.
9700 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour.
Best Day Trip: You can't explore Florida's Space Coast—a 72-mile stretch of Atlantic coastline, about 3½ hours from Sunny Isles Beach—without a visit to Kennedy Space Center. Strap in for your own shuttle-launch training and simulation. SR 405, Kennedy Space Center.
From $145 per person for a half-day Astronaut Training Experience (ATX) package.
Why Go Now
August 29-September 8, 2013
International Ballet Festival of Miami
Dozens of international dance companies perform in venues throughout Miami during this festival. Dance workshops and film screenings round out the 11-day event. Tickets from $20.
October 5, 2013
South Florida Dragon Boat Festival
Immerse yourself in Chinese culture for a day with activities like dragon-boat races, egg-roll-eating contests, traditional dance performances, and arts and crafts. Free.
Haulover Park, Miami Beach.
October 18-20, 2013
Sunny Isles Beach Jazz Fest
Experience live jazz performances during this weekend festival, which also includes events like music-themed brunches and barbecues. Ticket prices TBA.