- Casa Madrona, Sausalito, California
- Hotel Villa Fiesole, Fiesole-Florence, Italy
- Sandy Haven Resort, Negril, Jamaica
- Ventana Inn, Big Sur, California
- Balaji Palace at Playa Grande, Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
1 of 15 | Next photo
Hotel Valley Ho
Scottsdale, ArizonaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Hotel Valley Ho was cool back in 1956 when it first opened its doors, and it's every bit as stylish now, after an expansive and meticulous renovation. Centrally located in downtown Scottsdale, just a short walk from shops, restaurants, and Old Town's renowned art galleries, Hotel Valley Ho sits as a chic and distinctive desert oasis. From classic signature guestrooms to wide-open studios and sunny cabanas, the hotel's 194 guestrooms, suites, and condos offer sliding glass doors onto private balconies, terrazzo tile baths, and feather-top beds with 300-thread-count linens. While Café ZuZu serves comfort food with a contemporary twist, you may also have classic snacks and cocktails served in your poolside cabana.
Arrive Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) which is approximately 7 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.6850 East Main Street, Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Pool Cabanas
- Fitness Center
- Fitness Classes
- Bike Rental (fee)
- Guided Hikes (fee)
- Private Balconies
- Luxury Linens
- Flat-screen TVs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Oversized Tubs
- Pool Bar
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 in the Tower Suite; 4 in the Signature and Studio Guest rooms (Children under 17 stay free, $25 additional charge per adult per night)
- Welcome drinks for two
- $20 per night resort credit
- 10% savings at VH spa
- $20 savings on cabana rentals (Sunday - Thursday
- Complimentary dessert with purchase of dinner at ZuZu
Why Go Now
June 25 - July 23, 2014
Summer Food & Wine Series
Take a culinary journey of Italy, without ever having to leave the Scottsdale Valley and be introduced to regional Old World recipes.
10455 E. Pinnacle Peak Parkway, Scottsdale.
July 3, 2014
Independence Day Music Festival
Live open-air music by headliner Phillip Phillips and the largest fireworks near and far.
Salt River Fields.
November 27, 2014
Thanksgiving Day Harvest Feast
Celebrate America's beloved holiday with an expertly prepared dishes using American-Indian indigenous ingredients at this cuisine-based event.