- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
Cape Cod, MassachusettsEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club
A sprawling 429-acre waterfront property on Cape Cod, Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club is a place to relax - that is, between rounds of golf, tennis, swimming, dining, and biking, (just to name a few of the activity choices!)
At Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, the world is your oyster. Accommodations are set in two distinct areas of the resort, The Mansion with an array of deluxe amenities, and The Villages, with its residential style. On The Mansion side, enjoy one of 90 guest rooms and suites, all outfitted with luxury touches like custom embroidered bed linens, full entertainment centers, and one-of-a-kind local artifacts from around Cape Cod. Take advantage of The Mansion's resort facilities, which include a fitness studio with classes, kids' club, and complimentary resort shuttle - plus exclusive access to the resort's private beach. Active pursuits abound here, starting with both indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a professionally staffed tennis complex. Golf enthusiasts will want to head straight to the resort's $8.5 million Nicklaus Design course, the only of its kind in Cape Cod. Take lessons from an instructor at Ocean Edge Golf Academy, and when you're done teeing off, sit back with a cold brew and a hot snack at Linx Tavern & Bar in the clubhouse. Dining is a pleasure at the resort's multiple dining venues and restaurants, including the al fresco bar at Ocean Terrace, the English tavern-inspired Bayzo's Pub, and the multiple snack shacks located throughout the resort's grounds.
The resort is located directly on the Cape Cod Bike & Rail Trail, a 26-mile stretch that runs from the town of Dennis through Ocean Edge property and all the way to the National Seashore, and bicycle rentals are available right on site to help you take advantage of this picturesque pathway.
Don't worry about having to lug your own beach amenities—pampering continues ocean side with full chair, towel, food and beverage service.
Arrive at Boston International Airport (BOS) which is approximately 95 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 2 hours of travel time.2907 Main St, Brewster, Massachusetts, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Golf Club
- Golf Academy
- Chair + Towel Service
- Three Outdoor Pool
- Two Indoor Pool
- Saunas + Hot Tubs
- Spa Treatments
- Tennis Complex
- Bike Rentals
- Hiking Trail
- Fitness Club
- Fitness Classes
- Business Center
- Kids' Club
- Balconies or Patios
- LCD TVs
- Embroidered Linens
- Entertainment Centers
- Work Spaces
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Mini Fridges
- Bar + Lounge
- Three Restaurants
- Outdoor Dining
- Snack Shacks
- Max occupancy of the Mansion Wing Deluxe Guest Room King is 2 adults + 1 child. Max occupancy in the Two Queens is 2 adults + 2 children.
- Max occupancy in the Presidential Bay Collection Two Bedroom Villa is 6, Max occupancy in the Three Bedroom Villa is 8
- A resort fee of $25 per bedroom, per night will be added to the check out page and includes parking, access to the business and fitness centers, local calls, newspaper and use of the shuttle around the property
Why We Love Cape Cod
Cape Cod is made up of 15 distinct villages plus wind-swept sand dunes, mile-long beaches and salty air, historic lighthouses and a plentitude of quaint shops.
37 N Main St, Falmouth.
Where to Drink: To take full advantage of your seaside proximity, head to Harbor Lounge. The interior is minimalistic in design with only black-leather sofas and candlelit tables and sweeping vistas across Provincetown Harbor. Sample from the extensive Martini list.
359 Commercial Street, Provincetown.
Where to Shop: Seek out the Coastal Craft Gallery only 4 miles down the road for a unique gift. This cooperative of local professional artists and fine craftsmen offers one-of-a-kind pieces of art, accessories and even clothing inspired by living on Cape Cod. The gallery also hosts art exhibitions. Open 7 days a week.
2 Main Street Square, Orleans.
Outdoor Excursion: For a panoramic birds-eye view of Cape Cod, get a bit outside your comfort-zone and hop on a flight with a 1930s-design biplane replica. The aircraft comfortably seats two passengers in the front cockpit. Sunset rides are available.
35 minutes $285 for two/ Sunset rides $45 surcharge.
1000 Race Lane, Marstons Mills.
Why Go Now
June 22, 2014
WCOD Cape Cod Chowder Festival
Bring the family and spend the afternoon savoring the seaside flavor of quintessential Cape Cod, while being serenaded by some of the best bands on the Cape.
21 West Main St., Hyannis.
September 13 + 14, 2014
Falmouth Rotary Club 12th Annual Craft Fair & Antique Show
Regional antiques and local crafts plus food grilled to order combined with musical entertainment.
Marina Park at Falmouth Harbor, Falmouth.
September 27, 2014
Zooma Cape Cod Half Marathon & 10K
Runners get to see a different side of the Cape in the fall, when the crowds are gone and miles of quaint streets are all theirs.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel, North Falmouth.