- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 | Next photo
The Venetian on Grace Bay
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos IslandsEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At The Venetian on Grace Bay
The Venetian capitalizes on its location on the quiet Eastern shore of famous Grace Bay Beach, and provides serene seclusion and understated luxury.
Have your kitchen stocked with groceries by resort staff for a small fee prior to arrival.
If you need to stay connected, the resort can outfit you with a cell phone complete with prepaid credit.
Arrive at Providenciales International Airport (PLS) which is approximately 8 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 20 minutes of travel time.Grace Bay, Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Spa Treatments
- Outdoor Pool
- Jetted Tub
- Lounging Deck
- Fitness Room
- Tennis Courts
- Concierge Service
- Grocery Service available
- Beachfront Location
- Private Terraces
- Sitting Areas
- Dining Areas
- Flat-screen TVs
- iPod Docking Stations
- Gourmet Kitchens
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Dual Vanity Sinks
- Glass-walled Showers
- Separate Bath Tubs
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Washers + Dryers
- Restaurants nearby
- Bars nearby
- 2 person occupancy
- Nightly rate includes taxes
Why We Love Providenciales
Only a 90-minute flight from Miami, the 40 sun-kissed islands constituting Turks & Caicos enjoy balmy temperatures year-round and Providenciales trumps with powdery white sand beaches and a near endless array of water sports.
Dinner for two $100.
Chalk Sound, Providenciales.
Where to Drink: Ready to counterbalance the casual Caribbean flair? Try Infiniti Bar at Grace Bay Club where the centerpiece, a polished black marble bar, stretches 90 feet across the beach. Grab a seat close to the water for optimal sunset vistas. Order a tangy Mojito Martini (Bacardi Limon, Citronage and cranberry). Cocktails for two $32.
Where to Shop: Browse exquisite jewelry made from conch shells, paintings, blown glass, baskets and pottery made by local artisans at Art Provo and support the island community.
The Regent Village, Providenciales.
Outdoor Excursion: Big Blue organizes sustainable, small group eco-excursions including reef snorkeling and conch diving. Or get to know the island's beauty during a more laid-back kayak tour through vibrant mangrove channels and the iguana sanctuary.
$115 per adult/ half-day tour. Providenciales.
Why Go Now
May 22 - 26, 2014
South Caicos Regatta
Sailboat race accompanied by parties, more boat races, and other fun and games.
Late July - Early August 2014
Turks & Caicos Music and Cultural Festival
Local and international artists and music genres mingle to provide a soundtrack to the beauty pageant and island-style food offerings.
Downtown Ballpark, Grand Turk.
November 6 - 8, 2014
Caribbean Food and Wine Festival
High-end tasting events and food fairs plus hosted dinners showcasing Caribbean food and wine.
November 29, 2014
Turks & Caicos Conch Festival
11th installment of this popular festival presenting a weekend filled with fun activities centered around the maritime critter.
Blue Hills, Providenciales.