- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 22 | Next photo
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Cape Cod, MassachusettsEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Set on a private beach in Cape Cod's North Falmouth, Sea Crest Beach Hotel has recently emerged from a multimillion-dollar renovation.
Surrounded by traditional New England cottages along Buzzard's Bay and overlooking a stretch of private beach exclusive to guests, Sea Crest Beach Hotel epitomizes Cape Cod living. Sporting shades of aquamarine and emerald, the 263 maritime-themed rooms and suites offer the utmost in comfort with pillow-top mattresses and complimentary Wi-Fi. Many feature fireplaces and balconies. Frolic around one of the saline pools, or grab one of the beachside chaise lounges shielded by striped umbrellas. You may also just want to shoot the breeze on the open deck of the poolside bar, savoring a Red White and Blue cocktail. The Sea Crest is home to two restaurants: brand new Red's, a gastro-pub named after a previous owner and Celtic's Legend Red Auerbach, serves light lunch fare while at seasonal Shutters, which capitalizes on stunning water views from its dining room, the Executive Chef prepares locally sourced seafood dishes like Roasted East Coast Salmon and Seared Georges Bank Scallops.
If traveling with kids, be sure to check the info board at the front desk for daily activities.
Take advantage of Stand-up-Paddling ($70 per person/hour) and windsurfing lessons ($75 per person/2 hours) offered at the hotel as Buzzard's Bay waters are known to be calm and gentle.
Arrive at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) which is approximately 75 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 80 minutes of travel time.350 Quaker Rd, Falmouth, Massachusetts, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Beach Amenities
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Room
- Pool Deck
- Bike Rentals
- Golfing nearby
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Balconies (some)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Fireplaces (some)
- Flat-screen TVs
- Pillow Top Mattresses
- Writing Desks
- Mini Fridges
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Hair Dryers
- 2 Restaurants
- Breakfast Room
- Poolside Bar
- Ice Cream Shop
- Max occupancy in the Sun Deck Guest Room and Ocean Front Guest Room is 2
- Max occupancy in the Standard Guest Room and Fire Place King is 4
Why We Love Cape Cod
Quaint towns and historic lighthouses, windswept beaches and bird sanctuaries characterize this all-American East Coast seaside getaway.
824 Main Street, Falmouth.
Where to Drink: For a change of pace, take a seat on añejo's outdoor patio and slake your thirst with a Margarita Mango Caliente made with Camarena Silver, Patron Citronge, Mango and Habanero. Drinks for two $22.
188 Main St, Falmouth.
Where to Shop: Shop local on Main Street in Hyannis. Small eclectic stores—many of them family-run—are stocked with unique items like sea glass jewelry and traditional Cape Cod clothing. Tip: Pay a visit to the nearby JFK museum, which is home to a collection of photographs relating to the Kennedy family and their time visiting Hyannis Port.
Outdoor Excursion: Rent a bicycle at the hotel ($25 per day), and go adventuring on Shining Sea Bikeway. The path begins a couple of miles south of the Sea Crest and loops past sand dunes, cranberry bogs and beautiful private homes to the heart of Woods Hole.
Why Go Now
October 1-2, 2011
Tuesdays through October
Green Harvest Farmers' Market and Artisan Fair Meet and support the local farmers and browse wares from artisans and various vendors.
Cape Cod Fairgrounds, East Falmouth.
September 14 + 15, 2013
Falmouth Rotary Club 12th Annual Craft Fair & Antique Show
Regional antiques and local crafts plus food grilled to order combined with musical entertainment.
Marina Park at Falmouth Harbor, Falmouth.
September 28, 2013
Zooma Cape Cod Half Marathon & 10K
Runners get to see a different side of the Cape in the fall, when the crowds are gone and miles of quaint streets are all theirs.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel, North Falmouth.