- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 11 | Next photo
Bonaventure Resort & Spa
Weston, FloridaEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Bonaventure Resort & Spa
Lushly landscaped vacation destination miles from the ordinary in South Florida for those in need of rest and relaxation.
Stretched across 23 emerald green acres, this premier resort and spa is the ideal location for romantic weekends or relaxing spa getaways. Laze away the day at one of the 4 outdoor pools complete with waterfalls, perfect your putting on championship greens, or hone your back swing on one of the next door tennis courts. The exclusive Everglades' hideaway treats every guest like a VIP, with 500 over-sized estate style guestrooms each adequately appointed with plush amenities such as marble bath, opulent bedding, and concierge services. Utilizing the finest local ingredients combined with distinctive gastronomic flair, the four resort eateries offer a taste of regionally and internationally inspired cuisine. Experience a higher state of enriched body and mind at aLaya Spa. Derived from a phrase in Swahili meaning 'exalted', aLaya Spa aims to elevate guests to a place of rejuvenation and transformation.
Make your getaway perfectly intimate and savor any meal from scrumptious breakfast to delectable dinners in your room.
Need to get some shopping done? Hop on the resort shuttle to nearby Sawgrass Mills—the country's largest outlet mall.
Arrive at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) which is approximately 18 miles from the resort. Anticipate about 25 minutes of travel time.250 Racquet Club Road, Weston, Florida, United States
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Day Spa
- Beauty Salon
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Business Center
- 2 PGA Golf Courses
- Golf Shop
- Golf Lessons
- Tennis Courts nextdoor
- Estate-style Rooms
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Flat-screen TVs
- iHome Stereos
- iPod Docking Stations
- Luxurious Bedding
- Spacious Work Areas
- Marble Bathrooms
- Walk-in Showers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- In-room Safes
- 3 Restaurants
- 2 Bars
- Outdoor Dining
- Spa Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 in the Deluxe King, 4 in the Deluxe Double Beds
Why Go Now
September 24, 2013
Flamenco Dance Performance
In honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, Miguelangel Estampa Flamenca incorporates all aspects of flamenco into his performance: song, guitar playing, and dance.
Broward County Main Library (Auditorium): 100 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale.
November 14 - 17, 2013
Flavors of Fort Lauderdale
Four-day celebration of the culinary lifestyle and casual elegance of South Florida featuring a variety of events.
Las Olas Marina, Fort Lauderdale.
December 21, 2013
2013 Orange Bowl Basketball Classic
Florida State University and the University of Florida return for the classic against opponents yet to be announced.
Bb&t Center: One Panther Parkway, Sunrise.