- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 16 | Next photo
Majestic Hotel Cannes
Cannes, FranceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Majestic Hotel Cannes
One of Cannes' most prestigious hotels faces swanky La Croisette Boulevard and the glimmering waters of the Mediterranean.
Storied Hotel Majestic with its brilliantly white Art Deco-style exterior was built in 1923 and it is the epitome of French Riviera luxury. Chosen home away from home to Hollywood A-listers who are attending the Cannes Film Festival, the hotel is just steps from the Palais des Festivals. The classic façade gives way to an expansive neo-Pompeian lobby, which is dominated by dramatic champagne-colored columns, chandeliers and complemented by polished antiques furnished seating areas. You can either soak up the sun by the mosaicked heated outdoor pool or head down to the hotel's private beach and jetty. 265 beautifully appointed spacious rooms are spread out over 7 floors and are equipped with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi Internet access, flat-screen TVs and mini bars. After a day filled with chores like sunbathing and shopping, decompress at the hotel's tranquil Spa My Blend by Clarins outfitted with a steam room, sauna, and a relaxation room or feast on delectable Mediterranean dishes at one of the hotel's two restaurants.
On a balmy day, head to the private beach early to secure a coveted chaise. No need to vacate your spot for lunch: just dig your toes in the sand and order from the hotel's chic on-site eatery.
Ready for something new? Try one of the resident fitness center's new cutting edge offerings like LIA (Low Impact Aerobics) or TRX Suspension Training.
Arrive at Nice-Côte d'Azur Airport (NCE) which is approximately 17 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.10, Boulevard de la Croisette, Cannes, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur, France
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Beach Amenities
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Room
- Kids' Club
- Air Conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- Writing Desks
- En-Suite Bathrooms
- Walk-in Showers
- TVs in Bathrooms
- Bar + Lounge
- Pool Bar
- In-room Dining
- Rates are for up to 2 adults + 1 child under 12
- VAT Please note a local tax of 1.3 euros per night will be collected by the hotel
Why We Love Cannes
Known the world over for hosting a glam international film festival, the jewel of the French Riviera is playground to Europe's well heeled with its brilliant Mediterranean sunshine and picturesque beaches.
5 Rue La Fontaine, Cannes.
+04 93 68 02 09
Where to Drink: Mingle with the local jet-set crowd at Le Carré Blanc one block from the hotel. Behind its square white tiled façade, the stylish lounge features pink walls and dramatic lighting. Grab one of the low stools and order a French Martini made with Vodka, Chambord and pineapple juice. Drinks for two €35.
14 rue Macé, Cannes.
+04 93 99 70 01
Best Daytrip: Join the Route de Crête at La Palud (from Cannes take the road to Grasse and on to Castellane and Moustiers, a village built in the shape of an amphitheater). The mountainous winding road makes for a beautiful drive and drops you off at the breathtaking Verdon Gorge - the so-called French Grand Canyon.
Outdoor Excursion: Ferry over to Île Sainte Marguerite, half a mile off shore, to take a break from the buzzing city. Most famous for its historic fortress prison, Fort Royal, where the man in the iron mask was held, the island also offers sheltered coves with sandy beaches and inviting crystal clear waters. Ferries depart from Quai Laubeuf. Round trip fare €12.50
+04 92 98 71 30
Why Go Now
August 23 - 27, 2014
Festival of Russian Art
The festival includes not only Russian art but also performances of works by Russian classical composers.
September 13 + 14, 2014
Journees du Patrimoines
Visitors to the city can look forward to free admission to museums and places of interest all around Cannes.
Salon de l'Automobile
Held outdoors this event features a vast display of cars from all over the world as well as fun and entertainment for the whole family.
Vieux Port in Cannes.