- Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina, Manzanillo, Mexico
- Sivory Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Colony Palms Hotel, Palm Springs, California
- Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa, Vanua Levu Island, Fiji
- Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Newport, Curaçao
- St. James's Club Resort & Villas, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
- Bitter End Yacht Club, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Aqua Wellness Resort, Playa Le Redonda, Nicaragua
- The Pavilions Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
- The Parrish Collection Kauai, Kauai, Hawaiian Islands
- Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa, Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Hidden Valley Inn & Reserve, Hidden Valley Reserve, Belize
- ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa, Bal Harbour, Miami Beach, Florida
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa, Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Jumeirah Grand Hotel Via Veneto, Rome, Italy
- Casa Bonita, Santa Cruz de Barahona, Dominican Republic
- Hacienda Encantada, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- The Lodge at Pico Bonito, La Ceiba, Honduras
- HarbourView Inn, Charleston, South Carolina
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas, Dallas, Texas
1 of 14 | Next photo
Cannes, FranceEnter your email address and zip code for pricing and availability
Why Stay At Gray d'Albion
Situated within easy reach of the oceanfront, glitzy Promenade de la Croisette and Cannes' signature deluxe boutiques.
Named for the white cliffs of England's shores, Gray D'Albion's contemporary tan façade gives way to an expansive lobby with polished checkerboard floors designed in shades of taupe and accented by splashes of rose red. The 199 air-conditioned rooms echo the earthy color theme and are furnished in simple elegance. They offer complimentary Wi-Fi and mini bars; some have balconies. Hit the Gray's on-site gym, or cross the famed Boulevard de la Croisette to laze in one of the hotel's chaises on the private stretch of sand. If frolicking in the surf is more your style, consider renting water skis, rubber dinghies or inflatable bananas from on-site hotel staff. Ready for a quick nibble? Grab a bite of food prepared Middle Eastern-style at the beachside bistro.
Stop by on-site Jane's Bar, which often features specials like red and rosé cocktail nights and DJs on Thursday and Friday.
Transfers to Monaco or Nice airports are fast and easy: just board the shuttle bus at the stop located down the street from the hotel. The fare is €15 per person and departs every 30 minutes.
Arrive at Nice-Côte d'Azur International Airport (NCE) which is approximately 17 miles from the hotel. Anticipate about 30 minutes of travel time.38, Rue de Serbes, Cannes, Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur, France
Hotel FeaturesBack to Top Property Amenities
- Private Beach
- Beach Amenities
- Spa on Property
- Fitness Room
- Business Services
- 24-hour Front Desk
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Work Desks
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Bathrobes + Slippers
- Luxury Bath Amenities
- Mini Bars
- In-room Safes
- Beach Restaurant
- In-room Dining
- Max occupancy is 2 adults + 1 child
- VAT included
Why We Love Cannes
Known the world over for hosting a glam international film festival, the jewel of the French Riviera is playground to Europe's well-heeled with its brilliant Mediterranean sunshine and picturesque beaches.
4, rue Marceau, Cannes.
+33 04 93 39 82 67
Where to Drink: Hang with the it-crowd at hip L'Atelier restaurant and lounge, the décor mixes modern and art deco elements. Sip your Cosmo al fresco on the breezy terrace while drinking in views of Cannes Bay. Bonus: After dinner hours, the place converts to a happening nightclub. Cocktails for two €30.
Point Croisette, Cannes.
Where to Shop: Only a couple of blocks from the hotel, winds famed La Croisette, which is lined with world-class names of haute couture such as Chanel, Dior and Yves-Saint-Laurent and must-have accessories from gurus Fendi and Hermès.
Boulevard de la Croisette, Cannes.
Outdoor Excursion: Ready for the antidote to hip Cannes? Book a trip with Viator Tours and venture out to the French Provençal countryside. Stops include quaint Saint Paul de Vence and the medieval mountainside village of Gourdon. 8 hour tour from €103 per person.
Why Go Now
September 10 - 15, 2013
Festival de la Plaisance
Europe's leading in-water boat show with more than 580 boats on display and more 150 world premiere editions at exceptional locations like Vieux Port and Port Pierre Canto.
Various locations around La Croisette, Cannes.
September 21 - 28, 2013
The town of Cannes rolls out the red carpet for international world-class sailing royalty who compete for the Panerai Trophy.
April 18-20, 2014
Cannes Shopping Festival
Fashion shows at the Palais des Festivals and many other sought after venues on La Croisette, adjacent beaches and boutiques.
Various venues throughout the city.